Been married a whole month already!!!!

Fab pics! Looks like you all had a fab time :D
Good luck with the final push this week, sure you'll do brilliantly - you'll look fab no matter how much you lose!

Can't believe you've only 10 days to go, you must be getting sooo excited!!

Ois x

Awww you look like you had real fun on your hen night!

This time next week I will be getting in the car to go and get married!!!!!!!!!!!!:D :eek: :p :rolleyes:

I am soooo excited!!!!!

Back on track with cd again yesterday after days of evening eating!! was pleased to see scales had been kind to me and only showed a 2lb gain......that will be history come fri wi!

Vic is off on his stag night tonight...up to the comedy store in London, then I have 5 drunkards coming back here tonight!NICE!!:wave_cry:

Got the boys new shoes today bought them both new school shoes, but they have to wear for the wedding first.....£68 !!!!:cry: dont spend that much on mine!! still they will get good wear out of them!

Right off to tidy up and get ready for all these men descending on the house later!

have a good day all

Lou XX

WOW WOW WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am getting married THIS saturday!!!!

where on earth has all the time gone ????;lol

Well here we are into our final week and getting things sorted, ordered mum and MIL flowers today, my friends is going to pick them up on sat am and bring them to the venue, vic and the boys are currently getting their hair cuts in anticipation of sat, I am frantically cleaning the house!!!

Everytime I look about I see another wall thats a bit grubby..so grab another cleaning wipe and get wiping!!
Trying to get all the washing and ironing sorted and away before the weekend, and luckily I have managed to dry three loads on the line today.........one less thing to do tomorrow!

I have another 2 days left working then off for 6 days...whooppee!!

CD going good, after eating something every evening last week I was pleasently suprised to see the scales sitting at 11.11 this am!
I have decided to do 790/AAM this week...after being poorly at the hen night after drinking a samll amount and eating only 2 courses..........I thought I would re-introduce myself to meals during the week. Going good and having a small chicken + veg for dinner tonight.

I have also decided that when my sis takes us out on fri for lunch I am going to have a chick or sea food salad........so that I am not having too many carbs which I know bloat me and slow me down.

Anyway off to tidy kitchen while my boys are still out, little minded one goes early on a mon...so had better make the most of the free time!

WHOOPPEE........5 sleeps and counting!!!!!!!:) :p

Lou XX

Hi Lou!

Hope the drunken men didn't create too much havoc....LOL!!

Can't believe this time next week you'll be a 'honest woman'.... bless ya.....:D

Sensible choice to do 790 and if I was you I'd go for the chicken Salad..... I've a real thing about sea food and food poisioning...... don't wanna be a party pooper but I'd hate you to be ill before your big day..... anyway, that's just me and my crazy mind.....LOL!!!

Sue you'll be on line again later this week so I'll save the big wishes till then.....

Have a good week hun....

Love

Another day gone.........only 4 days till the wedding!!

Hoping that the weather improves a wee bit though:sigh: we are not outside at all, so its not a major hassle, but would like it to be a lovely spring day rather than a wintery gale type day...as it is here today!!:confused:

Two more days left at work...and then its time for pmpering and house sorting......I am getting so excited now......!

we were finalising music last night and I just cant believe that on saturday I am going to be walking down the aisle to meet and marry vic, it just seems unreal.....but soo exciting.

I know I am probably repeating myself loads in these last few days....but what the heck!! Just ignore my ramblings if you have read them before.:rolleyes:

Anyway off to get boys brekkie......chat later

Lou X

Cant believe it's come round so soon Lou! Just wanted to say good luck for the day, enjoy it as much as you can! Be thinking of ya!

And we want pics!!

Cant believe it's come round so soon Lou! Just wanted to say good luck for the day, enjoy it as much as you can! Be thinking of ya!

And we want pics!!

Thanks alot hon!
Really looking forward to finishing work tomorrow and just getting my teeth into all the preparation. Need to get dresses out of bags and hang out creases etc but cant do mine till fri night when Vic has dissapeared to the hotel!

Need to get bags and holdalls packed for the wedding night and vics night on fri, etc etc!!

Its like going on holiday...you know you have loads to do but cant do it too early!

Of course there will be pics!!

Dont know when I will get a chance to get some on here, but will do it asap.Promise!

Thanks again hon

Lou XX

OMG, I can't believe how quickly its come round too!!

I will be thinking of you on your special day! I hope its a little warmer!!

Can't wait to hear all about it

Love and hugs!

last day at work.............

here we are just starting the last day at work before the wedding!:D ;)

Got a couple of other childminders round this am...doing playdough, coffee and general chit chat:p , then its off to our childminding group this afternoon, school pick up with a couple of other kids, then baby sitting tonight and then thats it....I am a free woman for 6 days!!!.......well apart from my kids and Vic!!lol;)

Vic went to stay at my mums last night as they are going off to the florist whole salers today to buy lillies etc for the wedding(flowers that need a few days to open up) then mum and sis will buy all the others on the way up on fri am.

Going to have a very free and if you like disorganised type bouquet.....to reflex my personality:eek: .......I didnt want a very fixed, formal one. So I am having lillies(my fav flowers ever!) lizzy anthus, in liliac, white roses(for yorkshire,((you know, the battle of the roses thing, the white rose of york and the red rose of lancashire etc :eek: )) which is where vic is from...so its a rememberance thing for his dad) and some bear grass or eycalyptus leaves for the greenery.All hand tied with ribbon.
The wedding party are having white roses as button holes and the rest are having white carnations and then mum and MIL are having an orchid corsage(mum is very clever and making all of the above!!)

My sis and niece are having a small bunch of lilac tulips and white fresiers(SP??) as thier bouquet and the little ones have a small basket each with daisy type flowers!!

I am really looking forward to seeing the cake that mum has done, I gave her some ideas of what we wanted...but left the actual desigh up to her. Again really looking forward to seeing the room that vics sis is organising...just going to be lovely to walk in and be suprised by it all!!:D

BUT not long to wait now......

got on scales this am and they show 11.10......so down a tiny bit on last week but not alot...but still I have another 2 days before wi....

Anyway must get on with the day.....drinking coffee all morning is going to be really stressful!!!:rolleyes: LOL

hugs to all Lou XX

ps thanks for all your words of good luck and encouragement for sat!:p ;)

Hi Lou,

Just wanted to wish you all the very best for Saturday:D :D I'm sure you will have a fantastic day (I hope it warms up a bit for you)

Enjoy your last days as a single woman:p and have a relaxing "hectic" few days.

I am so excited for you, the time has really flown since I started reading your thread. I wish my wedding was sooner now - I love weddings:p

Good Luck with WI. You will be a beautiful bride no matter what the scales say this week.

Take care

Aww thanks honey!!

mark my words..your wedding will be here before you know it!I cant believe how quick the time has flown past...but its really exciting too.

I am soooo looking forward to sat.........after 13yrs its been a long time in the waiting!!

off to school now...chat later hon.....I am sure I will be back on here with mad ramblings in the next 2 days!!

Lou X

Hi Lou, I just wanted to wish you all the best for your wedding day. I hope that you have health, happiness and love for the rest of your days. Angela x

Oooooh - you lucky girl!!!:bliss: getting married this Saturday - you must me v v excited :silly: .

Weather is suppoed to be loverly on Saturday :D :clap: :clap: :clap:

So have a wonderful wonderful day and I wish you and your hubby to be happiness and good luck for the future :grouphugg: :bliss: :clap: :clap:

Tasha:)

Hi Noo Noo!

I cant believe your wedding is this sat!!! How quick has that come round!!!! Mine is swiftly approaching too!:eek:
I hope you have a truly fantastic day! You deserve it! Just been reading all the plans ect.....sounds like your day is going to be FANTASTIC!!! Congrats on the weight loss honey, cant wait to see all the pictures!
Anyway hope the next couple of days are not too stressful for you.....enjoy yourself!!
:p

The day before the wedding!!

Whooppeee!!!

Its finally here!!The day before the wedding!!(oh and wi!!LOL)

The play room is now out of bounds to the boys as it is full of dresses (that have been ironed!) and wedding stuff!!
Obviously I havent been able to get my dress out yet.....but we can do that tonight.

Still not feeling nervous, everytime I think about tomorrow I just get a rush of excitement........!!!:D

Anyway just popped by to say hello....will come on again later

Hugs to all Lou XX

Best of luck for tomorrow, hun - wishing you and hubby all the happiest in the world!!!!!

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Back