Been married a whole month already!!!!

Absolutley fabulous xxxxxxx
and how adorable are your boys xxxxxxx

A Note from the SIL

Well Louise, how lucky you are to have so many nice friends on here.

Now I am going to just tell a few tales!!!!

Louise looked a picture on the day. Two weeks earlier when I saw her in the dress I nearly cried then. At that time it still bulged a little in places but we old bods (her mum, sister and I) concocted a plan to hid anything she didnt want displayed. The plan wasnt really needed because I swear that she was inches smaller this weekend.

When Lou walked into that room on Saturday she glowed and was giggling like a little girl. I have never seen a bride look so happy and so relaxed. I didnt realise I was allowed to take pics during the wedding itself so didnt get any of her walking in. Sorry.

The whole wedding went so well. Baby brother (Vic), Louise and the boys all lived the day to the full. The youngsters behaved themselves and the two families blended so well it was hard to know who belonged to who. Everyone remarked on how happy the day was.

I dont do gushy as Lou well knows but these two dont need any encouragement to be happy. They just are, and I know they will be for a very long long time.

Love you both tons Vic and Lou. Thanks for the lovely words babes and for a wonderful weekend. :hug99:
Big Sis x

awww what a lovely big sis u r! ive seen the pics and u look beautiful noonoo. u can see how relaxed and happy u were on the day. congrats again xxxx

NooNoo you looked gorgeous, and I have to say the older bridesmaids' bouquets of lilies were just divine, simple yet elegant. You looked like you had a fantastic day! Congrats again. Angela x

Wow what gorgeous photos, and what a fantastic looking lady, you looked stunning. Your bouquet was gorgeous too.
Those pictures are brilliant and show what a relaxed, fun day you all had. The children were so happy too.

All the best for your married life together.

Hi Lou,

I'm so pleased that you had a fantastic day - the wedding photos are amazing and you looked beautiful.

You all looked so relaxed and happy - your boys are so cute:p

All the very best for your married life:D

Hiya Babe, :D

So glad you all enjoyed your day, you looked stunning, your dress was gorgeous, Vic looked very dapper indeed (nice to put a face to a name) the boys looked so cute in their suits, I bet you were so proud.

The pictures were fab, enjoyed looking at them, I am so chuffed you had the best day ever, now you can relax with your diet now & chill out as Mrs Louise Bather...

You looked gorgeous Lou & I wish you, Vic & the boys all the happiness in the world for the future...

:grouphugg:

Hugs

Kel

x

Morning all!!

Just wanted to say a huge thankyou to all of you for your lovely comments and congrats messages.

Its wonderful to have so many wonderful people on here, and with out all your support and encouragment the journey to look and feel so good on our wedding day would have been a much harder and lonlier one!

I was very sad and soppy yesterday and rang up Virgin radio!! I was live on the breakfast show saying how we had got married this weekend!! Vic and the boys were listening in the bedroom! We have been able to download the show and have listened to it a few times and for some reason I sounded really posh!!:p I was told to speak clearly so I did but it sounds very odd!!

We are sending off all the disposable cameras today so hoping for some great snap shots from them....and cos various people took the pics they should give a great overall feel and look of the day.
Cant wait to get the official pics back, Vic is popping
round tonight to give the guy some money and to look at the ones he took on his digitial camera, and has downloaded.....its dead exciting waiting for them!

Another day to spend at home today, but I really must get so tidying done....oh and ironing!:sigh:

Back to work tomorrow.....as is vic...but my little man is off on hols on fri...so I cant complain about a 2 day week!

Anyway off to do the lunches for school..

hugs to all of you

Lou XX

good Morning NooNoo,
First of all a big CONGRATULATIONS on your happy union, xx

just looked at your pics and you all look like you had the time of your lives!

you look sensational in that dress and the boys jackets are absolutely gorgeous.

already looking forward to hearing about the anniversary do next year,coz hun, you're gonna have such a wonderful 1st year of marriage,

so galad you had a brill day,
Shar xx

been married for 5 days!!

and I seem to have gained a pound for everyone of those days!!lol:confused:

But they have been a great 5 days!
Ate out on fri with mum,sis and niece the day before wedding, ate meal and buffet at wedding, ate pub lunch the day after wedding, ate at Frankie and Bennys on monday, for a treat for boys for being so fab at the wedding(its thier fav eating out place!!LOL) and then ate a pub lunch in the sunshine with Vic on tues!!! No wonder 5lb have re appeared on my bod!!!

Giving myself the week off though, as I am at mums this weekend but then have decided to get back to CD next week, might not ss but deffo need to pull the reins in and get my head back in the right place!!

Have had a lovely few days, and have relished in telling people all about our special day. Have had a load of pics back from people and there are some beautiful ones.
Vic went to see our 'offical' photographer(who is amatuer but excellent at it!) and some of his pics are stunning, still waiting for a load back, BUT WHY ARE WE ALL SO BLOODY CRITICAL OF OURSLEVES!!:eek: :rolleyes: :mad:

Looking at the pics I am saying'oh my face looks fat' 'oh theres flabby bits' etc etc...............when I saw some on tues I was almost in tears because I really wanted to the pics to reflect my loss. my body and my dress looks great(with out sounding big headed!), it was just that my face
looked huge!! I know there are still loads and loads of pics to come back, so I know I will find one I really love ...........but we are just never happy! Although loads have people have told me when I have made this comment, its because I just didnt stop smiling all day and my grin went from ear to ear!!!LOL:D :p

If some one had told me this time last yr I would be upset with pics where I was 11.11 rather than 14.11 I dont think I would have believed them! we are just never satisfied!! or is it just me????

Still its only a minor issue at the moment,if after all the pics are back i still cant find one I am happy with myself ..then I will be upset!!lol

Anyway we were so lucky with our wedding gifts, we had asked people not to bring gifts as we have been together for so long, but if they felt like they wanted to give us something then we asked them to contribute to our honey moon fund. We were hoping to get enough to cover our end of may break, well we were astounded that we got twice as much as we thought!
So we are paying for our holiday tomorrow and then looking forward to going out and really enjoying ourselves while we are away, going to the theatre, having dinner, visiting stately homes etc etc!

anyway must get on, but cant believe how quick the last week has gone! So glad its Easter Hols tomorrow, we just all need a real chill out and some family time!(I have 2 weeks off work!!:D ) Have just gone online and printed off 2 for 1 vouchers for Tower of London as boys are desperate to go, so we are going to do some family days out next week.
really must get on now!
Chat later

Lou XXX

Hey Princess!

Hey Lou!

Thanks for the pm, I have sent you an email!
For what it's worth I thought you looked flipping amazing in your pictures, you looked like a princess!! So dont be unhappy with them! However I do know how you feel....I am extreamly self critical with myself! I alway think I look fat in pictures! I need to carry on doing what I'm doing (cambridge diet and toning!) and I hope I will be happy looking at my pictures!?
I hope you have fun in the holidays! My step sons are off as well now.....2 weeks of fighting me thinks! ha ha
We are off to cyprus in 3 weeks time, we are only going for a week so the diet drinks are coming too! ha ha
Hopefully I will be nice and brown for my wedding!:p

Anyway as I was saying you looked amazing and I'm sure Vic thought so too and think how far you have come on your weight loss journey! I only hope and I can stay as motivated as you have been and be an inspiration to lots of other people!

Speak soon

PP.xxxxx:D

Back