Been married a whole month already!!!!

Congratulations To You & Vic......

Enjoy Yourself Babes, Thinking Of You...

Bet You Look Stunning...

Lots Of Love & Hugs...

Kel X

Hope U Got My Card Ok...

Hope you've had a wonderful day.....

wishing you a lifetime of love and happiness together....

love

Debz
xx

One day a married woman!!!

Well its sunday and we are married!!!:D

we had a fantastic day, we had all our family and friends there with us and we were so happy I cant even begin to describe it!

Day started off fab with a relaxing morning, doing hair make up etc etc having the odd glass of bucks fizz.

Then from about 11 onwards it went really quick, at about 12.30 we started to get me in the dress,(it fitted fine!!) I was still very calm, with no last minute jitters and I was just so looking forward to the rest of our day.

Eventually we were all ready, brides maids left at about 1 and then my boss(who has a lovely car so we had asked him to drive for us) arrived..but he had borrowed a friends car...... a lovely red Jag XJS! with white leather interior...it was a lovely suprise.

The time came and we went in for the ceremony( after seeing the registrar) music was playing I was walking in on my dads arm, with my boys in front of us with my mum, my sis and nieces behind us and walked in to meet the love of my life!

I was beaming! I was so happy.........and vics words were 'you look stunning!':D :)

I was so happy, as I say I just cannot begin to decscibe it!

The day just went on and on like that, everyone just had a wonderful time, the atmosphere was fantastic and the amount of people that commented on how happy we looked and how happy the room felt it was just amazing.

My mum had made a stunning cake and the flowers were just as stunning!(as were the bridesmaids!)

Liz(SIL) if you are reading this, we cannot thank you and Bill enough for what you have done for us, you have made our day unforgettable and we are truly thankful for everything you have done, but I dont just mean for the wedding and beautiful decorations, but for always being there for us and for being so much more than a S.I.L and B.I.L over the past 13yrs! XXXX

The DJ was my cousin and he commented that the atmosphere and whole feel of the day was amazing and just so happy and relaxed.

The boys did us proud, they were fantastic and Caleb read a lovely verse, the looked so handsom in their little outfits! they were stars all day and just kept going right till the very end!

I could go on and on...but I would get writers cramp!!

We didnt leave the evening do till the very end.......we were knackered but so so happy!!

We had an amazing day and it was wonderful to share it with so many wonderful friends and family members......all of the people that our special in our lives.

I will post the address and some piccies as soon as I get some. No doubt liz will post some before the end of the day!!! Thanks hon XXX

Anyway I now must go and have a snuggle on the sofa with my Husband!!!!!

Love to you all and thank you so mich for all you good luck wishes!!

Hugs and Kisses
the new Mrs Louise Bather!!!!!!!!!:D

Sat here all teary eyed reading about your wonderful day - it sounded just perfect..... so glad everything went so well and a good time was had by all.....

Enjoy being Mrs......:D

AWWWWWW it sounds absolutely perfect.......CONGRATULATIONS to you both. Here is to the rest of your lives together...(sonkie raises her bottle of water to toast the happy couple )

Congratulations im sat here with a tear in my eye too
glad you had a fab day dont ever forget and enjoy your time together as MR & MRS Cant wait to see the pics xxxxxxxxxxx

anyway I now must go and have a snuggle on the sofa with my Husband!!!!!

Love to you all and thank you so mich for all you good luck wishes!!

Hugs and Kisses
the new Mrs Louise Bather!!!!!!!!!:D

I did mean to write Thank you so MUCH for all your good luck wishes!!

I did also want to thank Mich, but not exclusively!!

The thing wouldnt let me edit though which is why I have the quote!!

Lou X

I did mean to write Thank you so MUCH for all your good luck wishes!!

I did also want to thank Mich, but not exclusively!!

The thing wouldnt let me edit though which is why I have the quote!!

Lou X

LOL - I'm disappointed now that you didn't want to thank me exclusively.....LOLOLOLOL;)

Ahh,
am sat here with a big grin on my face...

Congratulations to you and your Husband! :D

im so pleased it all went smoothly for you. so does this mean u can now put on loads of weight and stop shaving legs everyday like i did after my wedding?? lol

PHOTOS IN!!

ok I have a link for some piccies!! these are from vics sister...there are a few!!!

Public Album

enjoy!!

I am already being self crytical....;'ohhh I am all boobs!!!!'

but then vic is a boob man!! so thats why he liked the dress!!!

Hugs Lou X

Back