1. MiniMins members lost 144 Stone in January! Why not join in the conversation today?
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi Guest, let me just say that you are awesome for signing up to MiniMins. Your account is now validated. Your first few posts will be moderated. This is mainly to prevent spam showing on our forum. Dont worry we will get to your post most likely within 30 minutes between 8am and 11pm. Thanks again!
    Dismiss Notice

Been peeking in for a while now, so though I'd join!

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Mrs.C, 3 July 2014 Social URL.

1. Mrs.C

Mrs.C Member

Hi all!

I've recently started slimming world (about to have my 4th weigh in!) and in my search for recipes I have ended up reading through this site about 10-15 times so I thought it was only right that I join and give something back to you all for being so helpful so far.

Im recently married but we have been together nearly 4 years now and the I've gone from a size 8 to a size 16 in that time, due to just being comfortable in my life, so with babies on the horizon I want to sort out my weight and get back to a healthy size and also get my confidence back.

So... Yeah, that's it really, :)

Mrs.C

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

Register a free account with MiniMins and join in the conversation!
  3. Pigtoprincess2014

Pigtoprincess2014 Well-Known Member

Hi and welcome

I'm doing slimming world too, since 20th June and having a comfortable 2lb loss a week so far. I love it! I wish I experimented more with my food though, if you start a diary let me know I'd like to follow your journey!

x Kayla x

4. Elvisfan4life

Elvisfan4life Well-Known Member

Hi from another newbie good luck