Been Shopping

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by kristell, 14 January 2008 Social URL.

1. kristell

kristell Member

Just been to Sainsbury's - spent £75 on my trolley full of healthy stuff! bought the fry light - both varieties - had my SW Directory in hand and checked out values of syns as I went round. Most of it should last quite a while - got crackers, veg, muller lights, alpen lights, low fat sausages, bacon, light cheese triangles - all quite normal stuff really which anyone in the family can also eat - went for special offer fruit so I have plenty - plus going to make my own no mayo coleslaw so got carrots cabbage onions etc.,

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. babs

babs Full Member

Diet:
    SLIMMING WORLD - The Best!!
    Hi Kristell

I made the sw coleslaw a few days ago, because i love the stuff and thought i could snack on it when i was hungry. I dont mean to put you off making it, but i didnt like it. I binned the rest yesterday.
    The recipe i had was made with VLF yogurt, if its the same one.

4. Cherish

Cherish Full Member

Hi Kristell,

Just wanted to ask you how often you normally do your shopping. And also if, in your experience, I could get more or less the same foods from Tesco(as they might be cheaper).

Thanks and take care

5. kristell

kristell Member

Shopping is a hit and miss affair usually! I shopped at Sainsburys because it is closest but not cheapest I usually go to Aldi - I am glad the syns directory covers Aldi so I can still shop there. I will get what I can from where ever I do my shop rather than go everywhere to get everything!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.