been shopping

SLACK ALICE

Silver Member
hi all hope you having a good day
ive been shopping this morning, we went to skegness. There is a shop there that sells large lady clothes-
its called 'SIZE UP' Its the only place i can go and get clothes at dirt cheap prices.

They have two
shops -one sells clothes at the original price and the other sells them off cheaper, like an all year round sale -which is ace. Daughter used to work there and a lot of the stuff is from Evans !!.
They just sew a new label in it
Anyway- im rabbling !!
Went in and had a look, they have got hundreds of tops -nice ones-at a fiver :wow::wow:

so i was looking around and found a pair of jeans (size 24) all for a fiver -Bargain!!!
went to pay and the new girl said are these going to be ok ?-
because I had to buy a 22 in these and Im only a 16....
well boo hoo for you sweety- so what??
It dont matter if they dont fit .......
THEY WILL SOON !!!!!!LOL
couldnt turn a pair of jeans down ,for a fiver !!

Also the other GREAT thing that happened to me this morning-
I used to work for a card shop and we had to wear uniform , as usual they dont make them for big gals -so i improvised and bought my own blue cardigan, the damn thing did up but it was as tight as a ducks bum!!
I was looking for something to wear for today and saw it hanging in the wardrobe and thought oh that'll do -only gonna wear it under my coat, I put it on and I can wrap it over my boobies:giggle::giggle:
LOL

Lol...Well done on the losses and the change in boob size! Lol
I would love a shop like Size Up....wish they did online ordering! We have the one Evans shops and I hate their patterns and colours at the moment. I dont want to look like a 60s sofa thanks very much! Lol

Thanks for the tip. My parents are in Grantham so if we go up and visit this year I'll request a trip to the seaside xx

thats ok ..there used to be one in great yarmouth- dont know if its still there or not.?
does anyone know?

Thanks for the link Hun....lots of things there that I am going to order!!! Lol

big gals shop list

Hope im allowed to post this link..Im sure someone will move it if im not...sorry

Some of you may already know about these, but incase you dont ...here's a list of all the 'yours' shop in uk.
We have 2 in skegness one is a clearance where you can get really cheap clothes
and heres a link to their online shop
Plus Size Womens Clothing | Plus Size Ladies Fashion | 16 – 32 sizes

Biggleswade ,
Bedfordshire
Leighton Buzzard
Ely
Cambridgeshire
Huntingdon
Peterborough
Wisbech
Billericay
Braintree
Clacton-on-Sea
Rayleigh
Harlow, The Harvey Centre,
Romford 7 the mall,
Southend On Sea
Royston 13 High Street,hertfordshire
Hull 19 King Edward Street,
Melton Mowbray16 Nottingham Street,
Beaumont Leys34 Fletcher's Mall,
LincolnUnit 11A, St Marks Shopping Centre,
Skegness 72 Lumley Road,
Skegness - Group Clearance
East Dereham1 High Street,
Great Yarmouth34 Market Place,
Kings Lynn83 High Street,
Norwich 39/41 St Stephens Street,
Thetford 19/23 Kings Street,
Kettering 8 The Mall, Newlands Centre,
Weston Favell 63 Eston Favell Shopping Centre,
Rushden 57 High Street,
East Retford
(NEW!)Unit 37, Victoria Centre,
Felixstowe 87 Hamilton Road,
Lowestoft 7 The Britten Centre,
NewmarketThe Rookery Centre,
Stowmarket 4 Ipswich Road,
Sudbury2 Old Market

Typical eh? It stops north of the Dartford Crossing. Where did I used to live? Biggleswade, Harlow, Romford!!! Looks like a drive could be in order!!

ooohh i love yours!! i have ordered so much stuff off there in the past, its so quick being delievered and always such good stuff!
their sales are always so good too xxxx

Back