been slightly off the SW wagon...

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by sarahm85, 6 July 2010 Social URL.

1. sarahm85

sarahm85 Silver Member

Start Weight:
    12st7lb
    Current Weight:
    10st2.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st4.5lb(18.57%)
    Diet:
    WW Online
    I've been so busy lately SW has been something I've only slightly been keeping to! Me and OH have moved into a gorgeous house this weekend, we're starting to settle as the boxes begin to empty! Due to lack of time my eating habits haven't been 100% SW, but I suppose all the moving of boxes will count towards exercise!

Another reason is recent celebrations of qualifying as a teacher - I can't believe I've survived the year and passed the course! I haven't got a job yet, I've applied for the remaining few vacancies that have came up before the end of term and I've signed up to an agency so at least I'll have supply work in the meantime.

Getting back into SW mode, my OH made the 3 bean chilli from the May/June SW mag. It was gorgeous - the portions are extremely generous so enough for our lunches today. Highly recommend it.

Hope everyone is OK and enjoying SW :)

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Mrs V

Mrs V Loves Life!

Start Weight:
    21st7lb
    Current Weight:
    12st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    9st2lb(42.52%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Well done on becoming a teacher!!!
    At least you are making more conscientious decisions with food than before and that really does make a difference!

Welcome back and good luck!

x

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.