Been so bad

clare85

Just eaten whoke garlic baguette chips and nuggets for tea cream egv chocolate fingers feel so guilty :(

Oh Dear!! Do you think you will be able to get over it?! Are you sure you are not an utter and complete failure?!! :eek: Heaven forbid that such a terrible thing should happen!! ... :wavey: Just joking of course! (but I bet it tasted real good hey?!)

You know..we all suffer a bit of a blip now and again.. it's something called being human unfortunately. None of us are perfect. Just take a deep breath and get back on the wagon a.s.a.p. I know what it is like to hit a plateau..mine lasted for nearly two years... and it is soo frustrating. Don't give up, it will be so worth it in the end.

Take care and all the very best to you.. :)

Thanks hun... I started sw on 5th jan and lost 1 stone 1lb so far with a few ups and downs along the way but last few weeks the weight seems stuck even put a lb on this week even though I have been good! I'd set a target of 9st by this Saturday got a night at a spa booked with my husband to be but at 9st6 its just not going to happen. ... :(

I'm in the same boat! Started after new year and steadily lost each week. Was ill with a chest infection then just not managed to get back on track! Put 3.5lbs on last week, an i know i was bad but didnt think i was that bad! I've lost just over a stone now, the 3.5 gain really set me back. So tried to be good this week but failed with 2 work lunches out just no willpower! WI tonight, and ive had a cheese sandwich, special k crackers, mini eggs and fruit! Just dont know what to do motivate myself. Pls pls help :( dont know what i will do if i put on tonight, i will be absolutely gutted. My mind just doesnt wanna go back on the plan, ive not been the gym in ages. Really demotivated.

Lost 2lbs at weigh in, think I needed a loss to help me see the bigger picture! Came home and cooked which I haven't done for ages. Here's hoping my mojo's come back!!

Ho nazira, im now struggling to stick to it... just feel like im stuck I want the weight to shift but when your good and you put on it kills the spirit... why won't it shift :(

I've had weeks where ive been so good and I've only lost 0.5lb. Really really gets me down but then I'll try and cut down on my syns the week after, or have different syns. My vice is chocolate and I have a snack size twirl (6 syns) each evening. But on weeks where I wanted to lose more i used to use syns up on thinks like salad cream and marg on my bread rather than chocolate. I had 2 weeks where I went out to eat every other day, and regretted it straight when I got home. Stick to it, when I want another bar of choc, although it would still keep me within my syns I think back to how good it felt when I had to buy the next size down and no longer feeling like the fatty of the group! It makes all this worth it. Good luck. Are you doing any exercise?

It is hard to stay motivated when food keeps setting traps for us, but you have already done so well - don't give up. Don't think about your 9st target - time based targets can be demotivating when they don't go to plan. Would it be worth setting yourself a different mini-goal with a reward, say a nice new bit of make up or something after you have dropped the next 2 lb. It doesn't matter when you drop them, but you will get a nice reward when you do. I am really kind to myself - new clothes or make-up if I have lost anything, no matter how little in the week, so most weeks I get something :) Take care :)

Back