been struggling x

tafflass

Silver Member
well peeps,

today has been a real struggle for me.found myself bored of the shakes again and was cold.really fanced a big bowl of chicken stew(nice and healthy and warming comfort in a bowl).

i decided i was gonna start refeed this week instead of december.
i then went for a shower and it came to me that i only have about 6 weeks left on lipotrim before i refeed anyway and i've come too far to give up now.

tried my new coat on again and its already fitting better than last week so gonna stick it out til december.

got my spa weekend booked for december 19th and wanna feel great for that.having one of them full body scrub things and a body wrap so someone gotta touch me wobbly bits so gotta shift as much as i can before then.

anyway,thanks for listening.
helps to write things down and get them of ya chest x

Sorry you had a bad day. Very glad for you that you have decided to stick it out for another six weeks. You will easily lose another 20lbs in that time. You have been doing so well and should be so proud of all you you have achieved. Well done you.

Ah hun its so great you decided to stick to it! ur so right ur nearly dere only 6 weeks left! congrats on deciding to stay all by urself and resisting having some comforting stew. I know its hard some times even so far in but i guess it will make us appreciate our weight loss in the end even more!

ahhh :hug99: We all have bad days chick - ive had a couple of them lately - i personally reckon its cuz we are getting so close to refeed we are thinking about it alot more.

Anyways, i hope tomorrow is a better day for you :D x

I keep thinking that lately, "argh, I'm bored, maybe I should re-feed after my next weigh in," but then I realise that really the time we have to spend on LT is so insignificant compared to the pay-off & always end up deciding otherwise. Heh. I am finding it super boring at the moment too ;-)

Glad you're feeling better now! Focus on that spa day & sexy new coat!!

Hannah

I'm sorry you felt fed up yesterday - I dream about food most nights, and usually dream I've eaten something and wake up feeling guilty. Yesterday it was a quarter of an orange. Something odd is happening in my head if I dream about eating ruddy oranges - it wasn't oranges that made me nearly 19 stones. Any how I'm really glad you decided to stick to it for what is really only a few weeks. You are always really kind and encouraging when the rest of us have wobbles (!) so thank you Tafflass. Today is a new fat-burning day. We'll alll get there in the end!

Jon
xx

aww honey. sorry you've had a tough time! well done for changing your mind. think thats how we're all gonna have to deal with our food demons, want food - take a shower, put some washing in etc come back and thinking properly!!

your refeeding same time as me and it is like 6 weeks! (7 weigh ins for me!) and sometimes it seems soooo long and sometimes i think oh my got thats like 6 episodes of saturday kitchen and i'll be refeeding!!

sooo jealous of your spa weekend. :) xxx

Hey tafflass hope your having a better day today try and keep up your positive attitude and focus on the spa weekend as your goal and you should be fine. i understand the feeling of boredom though i guess we all have days like this especially this time of the year !!:)

thank you all so much for your kind words.luv you all xx

defo back on track today and feeling good.
got weigh in in the morning and so looking forward to it.

just wanna tell you not to make strawberry mousse,its vile!
choc one is nice though for a change x

Awww Jo *hugest huggles* Sorry to hear you were struggling sweetie.

It's this bloody weather, it's dreadful and so cold.

That's the spirit though! Keep going strong. Keep focusing on that spa weekend *jealous* and how those extra weeks on LT will diminish those wobbly bits, that are going to be massaged with beautiful relaxing oils!

You've done brilliantly so far! Your inch loss is phenomenal! You're looking and feeling like a supermodel now, so imagine what you're going to feel like in December!

Haven't tried to make the mousse yet, must have a go when I get the time to concentrate. Is the strawberry very sweet?

Lubs ya!

X

its just gross Bets!
the choc is lovely.tastes a bit like the inside of a ferrero rocher!(change in taste buds i think).

thanks for your lovely kind words,as always x

Back