Step 1 Sole Source + Been there, done that, got big again!

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by Second_timer!, 16 January 2014 Social URL.

1. Second_timer!

Second_timer! New Member

I was on the CD last year and lost 2 and a half stone; I felt great and had never looked better.

Like many others on here, I am an emotional eater and easily fall into bad habits. I was kidding myself saying I'd put about 2 stone back on in 5 months and was shocked to see I'd put on 3 and a half!!

I started the diet againt this week and am on day 4, I'm hoping for a big loss this first week so am following it to the T!

I don't like the new rice pudding or the porridge, but I do like some of the shakes, especially chocolate and chocolate mint - (these are also lovely heated in the microwave for a minute after they're mixed up).

A hint to make your shakes taste nicer and I only learnt this towards the end of my journey last time.. put them in the blender with a couple of ice cubes; it makes them nice and frothy :)

Good luck everyone, let's all hope for big losses this week!

xxx

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

Register a free account with MiniMins and join in the conversation!
  3. Caz

Caz Slimming down the aisle

Start Weight:
    19st1.5lb
    Current Weight:
    18st6.8lb
    Goal Weight:
    13st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st8.7lb(3.25%)
    Diet:
    Calorie Counting / SML / Orlistat
    Good luck! Hope your restart goes well for you.

4. Second_timer!

Second_timer! New Member

Thanks Caz, surprisingly my willpower is strong this week.. I'm sure that will fade! Xx

5. Caz

Caz Slimming down the aisle

Start Weight:
    19st1.5lb
    Current Weight:
    18st6.8lb
    Goal Weight:
    13st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st8.7lb(3.25%)
    Diet:
    Calorie Counting / SML / Orlistat
    Keep positive and it might surprise you and stick around ;)