Been thinking..Are we craving more sweet food...

Suzy -when you wrote SO bad - I thought you meant really really bad - loads of carbs, cakes etc - one can of coke and you should be fine....as long as you don't do it all the time...

I've been really really good today - Go Lower cereal and fruit for breakkie..lunch was a massive salad with some mackerel and then dinner has been grilled turkey and yet more salad. I can barely move as I feel I've eaten soo much....but feel really good for it today...drank loads of water too...

xx

I never thought about turkey...... DOH! I can eat that on Go Lower can't I? There is me eating loads of chicken and I never even thought about turkey........

I thought I was being really bad yesterday as it was full fat coke, I can't bear the taste of the diet stuff!

I have been very good today and I will not feel guilty for yesterday as that was my only blip!

I eat loads of turkey - it's cheaper than chicken (for some reason) and its also what is called a super food in SW terms (from pre-Go Lower days!)

Pleased you've been good today....I was at a friends this afternoon for a play with the boys and she had loads of biscuits, crisps, donuts etc etc out. I was really good and only had 1 biscuit with a cuppa tea. That'll be my treat for the day.

xx

Well done you for just having one biscuit..... I remember the days, not so long ago when I would have picked at all of that before being on Go Lower.

I would even feel hungry just thinking about it and now I don't care about it at all.

I didn't know turkey was cheaper. I will buy some when we next go shopping. It is also a super food is it! Why?

No idea why turkey is cheaper and even more no idea why it is a super food - it just is...at least that what I was told when doing SW years ago!

I know what you mean about having just one biscuit - before Go Lower I used to be able to eat the whole packet and everything else. Now I could just about manage the biscuit and that was more to be polite!!

xx

Hello how is eveyone doing on Go Lower today?!
I have been so very good this week, have a big wedding to go to in under 2 weeks and really want to be at my best.
Have even managed to do 2 hrs gardening today and i enjoyed it! Was hard work digging cutting grass and im knacked now but every bit helps!

I was wondering what type of fish is good on Go Lower? I think most, is ok, but i thought id ask anyway.

Hi Isabel

I am still doing great with Go Lower and can not sing its praises enough!

I think most oily fish is OK but call your consultant and double check as I would hate to give you the wrong information.

I eat smoked salmon a lot as it is low carb. I have all sorts of tinned fish in the cupboard that I got for when I started Go Lower and I have not eaten them.

Well done on all that gardening. Why I was at a kids party Sunday morning hubby cut the lawn so that got me out of it.

I also eat loads of tinned fish....love it. Tuna and salad, mackerel and salad, tinned salmon and salad and smoked salmon and salad. It makes a change from a Go Lower meal, which I still love, but I also enjoy cooking, even making a salad. I've been really adventurous with my salads. Been trying to make them different all the time so I don't get bored. I'm even putting apple and fresh pineapple for a different taste - even my OH is loving it and he doesn't like salads so much.

OH got to do the lawn over the weekend - it looks like a jungle out there!!

xx

I don't like salads, probably one of the reasons for my weight issues as I am so fussy. Like you Happy, I do like fish.

Since being on Go Lower I have eaten quite a lot of fish. the only problem is hubby often forgets to shut the bedroom doors before cooking it so we end up with a fishy house for a day or so.......

Our lawns still look good, so long as the rain stays away it may not need cutting again for a little while.

Suzy try a salad with different fruit and veg in it....it really does make a difference. I don't feel like I've been eating salad, just really tasty food. I buy from tesco, different mixed salad leaves, spinach bags and watercress, all good for you and then add whatever comes to hand. I've really been enjoying them. Sometimes I even add a few nuts (not alot, just for taste and texture) - they really are delicious and then add either grilled chicken/turkey or some sort of fish. Can't go wrong..

Not had the problem with our bedroom stinking of fish - I close my kitchen door and have the windows open...

Keep losing
xx

Happy

My problem is I don't like the green stuff that goes into a salad..... like the leaves etc. Lettuce, spinach, watercress...... are all on my I do not like list!!!!

I like celery and a bit of cucumber and that is about it. As Go Lower allows me to eat meat that is why it is working so well for me. If I had to live on salad and veg I would not get very far with losing weight.

We don't have a kitchen door, it must have been removed many years ago. There is also an open hatch area into the lounge so we can not contain the smell to just the kitchen. It would be great if we could.

Hi hchappy, greatideas for salads you have there. Its always nice to find new stuff to try.I did speak to my Go Lower consultant and had a nice chat about what things are good etc. Got a long list on my fridge.
I also had a look on the Go Lower website for more recepies too.

Our garden looks lovely and we had our first harvest of yummy strawberries today!! Kids loved it :)

How come your strawberries are out Isabel????? We must be doing something wrong as I have still not seen any in our garden.

I am also waiting for the raspberries as that is two less items we need to buy that I have to be given first choice to eat as they are both part of my diet...... that is my excuse anyway! I suppose I will have to share with the kids but I don't mind.

Happy

We brought the house without a kitchen door so I really shouldn't complain about it. If we wanted we could get one fitted but then we would also need to get the hatch fitted with some sort of door. It is nice the way it is as I can talk to hubby why he is in the kitchen and I am in the lounge.

I am glad we are not the only one without strawberries yet.

We have lots of flowers on ours and last night hubby was saying we should get lots this year so fingers crossed as I had to buy some yesterday.

I still can't believe I get to eat my favourite fruit on the Go Lower diet.

Happy

we also grow raspberries which I am allowed on Go Lower so I am just waiting for them as well.

Back