been thinking...

xKimmiex

Silver Member
does the doc have to put on my medical forms that ive had a baby? if not could i find a new cdc and not tell them ive had a baby? :eek::rolleyes:
:confused:
i really want to friggin start asap :(

do you not take your health seriously ? people have told you why CD policy is to remain on food for x amount of time after having a baby. Why do you value not value your health?

you are an adult and have every right to do what you choose but I have an issue with people who choose to mess around with things in this way. Sorry to be harsh. I appreciate that you are really keen to get started and I know how you feel as I was the same. You have other options as a means to losing weight right now until you can start CD SS but you seem to want to ignore them

couldnt have put it better. Kim it is not worth risking your health to start the diet any sooner.

There are really good reasons for waiting as outlined above and in earlier posts/replies. Your baby needs your attention and energy - needs a well mummy. So hang on in there and eat healthily-you'll be surprised at how much yo lose while your waiting!!
Take care xx

Bit of a daft idea to put this on an open forum. Any new potential CDC to you may see this in any case.

I totally agree with Dancing. The guidelines are there for a reason. Don't compromise your health especially as you have a little one to consider.

I communicate regularly with other CDC's in my area, and share information with them. I often get migrating clients and call their former CDC as a courtesy.

ok, sorry lol. Just weighed meself and lost 1lb, so im all excited lol. Sorry i didnt mean to offend anyone.

i do take my health seriously, obv. im going to wait but the days are going soooooooo slow! =[

people tell me good things to make my willpower stay strong lol =[

you all look fab, im so jealous imo

im on a diet dancing, but its so hard to stick to it! im trying my hardest, i really am!:cry:

thanks dancing!
im so feeling down today, dont know why =[ still very very sore from giving birth, so maybe isnt right time atm, in a couple of weeks [6] it wil be!
erghh just ignore me everyone, having a down day =[, could sit here and cry

thanks dancing!
im so feeling down today, dont know why =[ still very very sore from giving birth, so maybe isnt right time atm, in a couple of weeks [6] it wil be!
erghh just ignore me everyone, having a down day =[, could sit here and cry

Dont be down kim, you have a beautiful new baby and are going to be sorting your weight out soon enough. Just keep going with what your doing. Honestly you wont find the time going. When I decided to do cd I had to wait nearly two weeks i couldnt wait to start either. Time will fly trust me. :) Chin up pet :)

I know how you feel Kim, I have had a baby but didn't discover cambridge till the year after!!

I had an operation last year and wanted desperately to get back on SSing, I did and it made me feel great at first but then it pushed back my recouperation!! Listen to your body, you say you are still sore after having baby, just take this extra time to enjoy, as believe me you need all the willpower in the world and caste iron will when you start.

Good luck hunny, low carb before you start (week before) and that will ease you in slowly...

Love

Hi Kimmie, I do feel for you, but as everyone else says, your health comes first.

Don't get too down, make sure you have family and friends around to help out. A baby is hard work and sleep-deprivation is a nightmare.

Healthy eating for now I'm afraid ~ 22nd May will be here before you know it!

thanks, taylors really colicy today and just getting to me today. need some sleep =[
i need to go docs, im still so friggin sore downstairs its untrue, and its been 6 weeks! =[

Kimmie I know your desperate to start but hun if your still sore down below and you have a colicy baby CD is the last thing you need at the min. I had a difficult birth with my second daughter and tore really badly sorry TMI and she suffered with colic too and theres no way I could've coped on a VLCD. If your still sore and it's been 6 weeks maybe you should get your gp to check you out. You've lost a pound that's great and dieting before will help you when you go over to CD anyway. Good luck hun x

Hi Hun, If you are feeling down all the time please go and have a chat to your Dr or Health visitor. It may be just an off day but if it is constant you may need to get a little help. As most of us know having a baby and the first few weeks are very exhausting and it is important you look after yourself. This is probably the one time in your life when you can be selfish and just concentrate on baby and yourself. Don't be depressed about your baby weight. Look what you gained from it. An amazing miracle !!! You will soon be able to tackle the weight but just give baby a snuggle and enjoy these precious times together.
Hope you don't feel I'm being too mushy.

lisa maria i had an episotomy and stitches, thats why im still sore lol

thanks people feelins loads better today, im going to wait to start diet, then i will be truely ready, Thank you for the support. I LOVE THIS WEBSITE!

lighterme im not breast feeding, and my milks gone now so i cant do it lol. Ohwel i shall wait! am i still welcome on here lol

lighterme im not breast feeding, and my milks gone now so i cant do it lol. Ohwel i shall wait! am i still welcome on here lol

Of course Kimmie :)

lisa maria i had an episotomy and stitches, thats why im still sore lol

thanks people feelins loads better today, im going to wait to start diet, then i will be truely ready, Thank you for the support. I LOVE THIS WEBSITE!

i know what you're going through hun and it is sore but I think after 6 weeks you should be pretty much healed by now. Def see your gp you may have an infection or something.

Lisa i forgot to mention my stitches came undone so im healin naturally =[
i had an infection but its gone now, im off to gp on friday hun x

Back