Been to the docs

biglao

Hi, I am under the GP as well as getting my shakes from the chemist. I have been today for a consultation and check up as to how I am doing & my doc has advised me that from my next visit to her, I am to have 2 shakes a day and a healthy, low carb evening meal. (next Thursday) I am going to take her advice, and then discuss with her if I can go back onto TFR after a while. I know I can get this weight off on Lipotrim and am a little gutted and not to mention worried, that I will have to eat so early on into my journey.:sigh:

Sorry for rambling on... just wondered if anyone else had been advised the same?

Did she say why she wanted you to have one meal a day?

I guess you will have to give it a go Doctors orders and all that...!!! Low carb you should still lose weight.

Best follow her advice. If you're following a low carb meal then you should lose as well.

Good luck.

Yes think you'll need to follow docs orders but you should still lose ok maybe a little slower but you'll be able to have a nice healthy meal each night which has to be good as well
Let us know how you get on :):)

I can understand your disappointment but you'll obviously have to follow docs advice. You should still lose fine, if a little slower. People still lose on refeed don't they... don't let it dishearten you! x

Back