• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Been to the docs

biglao

S: 19st1lb C: 17st9lb G: 12st0lb BMI: 35.4 Loss: 1st6lb(7.49%)
Hi, I am under the GP as well as getting my shakes from the chemist. I have been today for a consultation and check up as to how I am doing & my doc has advised me that from my next visit to her, I am to have 2 shakes a day and a healthy, low carb evening meal. (next Thursday) I am going to take her advice, and then discuss with her if I can go back onto TFR after a while. I know I can get this weight off on Lipotrim and am a little gutted and not to mention worried, that I will have to eat so early on into my journey.:sigh:

Sorry for rambling on... just wondered if anyone else had been advised the same?

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

Rubyred

S: 16st7lb C: 13st9lb G: 13st0lb BMI: 29.9 Loss: 2st12lb(17.32%)
Did she say why she wanted you to have one meal a day?

I guess you will have to give it a go Doctors orders and all that...!!! Low carb you should still lose weight.

Cruiksl

Silver Member
S: 14st12lb C: 12st4lb G: 10st7lb BMI: 31.5 Loss: 2st8lb(17.31%)
Best follow her advice. If you're following a low carb meal then you should lose as well.

Good luck.

S: 16st7lb C: 14st2lb G: 12st0lb BMI: 30.1 Loss: 2st5lb(14.29%)
Yes think you'll need to follow docs orders but you should still lose ok maybe a little slower but you'll be able to have a nice healthy meal each night which has to be good as well
Let us know how you get on :):)

JanD

maintaining since June'09
S: 15st9.5lb C: 10st13.6lb G: 10st7lb BMI: 24.8 Loss: 4st9.9lb(30.02%)
I can understand your disappointment but you'll obviously have to follow docs advice. You should still lose fine, if a little slower. People still lose on refeed don't they... don't let it dishearten you! x