Been to the gym

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by rolo, 30 June 2008 Social URL.

1. rolo

rolo Full Member

Even though I had a shake before I went and took lots of water with me I still felt very light headed (still do and a bit shaky). I took it easy and just did 5 mins on the rower, 10 mins hill walking on the treadmill and then weights and sit ups.

Think I'd better go for a lie down!

Roz x

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. SO MUCH TO LOSE!

SO MUCH TO LOSE! Must do it this time

Start Weight:
    19st9lb
    Current Weight:
    14st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st11lb
    Lost(%):
    5st9lb(28.73%)
    Diet:
    CD ss+
    when did you start cd hun?maybe your body is still adjusting to so few calories,give it another week or so and then start with a 10 min walk or something light like that,we dont want you fainting at the gym now do we???
    hope you feel better soon,
    let us know how you are,
    elaine x

4. rolo

rolo Full Member

I feel better now, I couldnt go for a lie down because my sister is coming round. I'm on day 14 today so thought it should be ok but oh well.

Roz x

5. SO MUCH TO LOSE!

SO MUCH TO LOSE! Must do it this time

Start Weight:
    19st9lb
    Current Weight:
    14st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st11lb
    Lost(%):
    5st9lb(28.73%)
    Diet:
    CD ss+
    everybodys different hun,personally id give it another week and see how you go as its taking your body longer to adjust.
    were you exercising before you started cd??
    maybe you could measure weather you are ready to exercise or not by running up and down your stairs 10 times,this way at least if you feel dizzy you are at home and can sit down,
    i wouldnt try it for at least another week though,
    elaine x

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.