• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Been to the other side - it sucks!!!

Hi all, i am writing this with an empty stomach and a full heart for my love of SW.:D

after loosing nearly 10lbs on sw i went off track and put 5lbs on. I wanted a quick boost to kick start my healthy ways and found my way to lipotrim.:cry:

i started it yesterday and it was awful, truely awful, i had 3 shakes and 3 litres of water all day.

today i woke up feeling awful, like the worst hangover ever - the whole time (a whole day - not very long) all i kpet thinkging about was SW and how bloody fantastic it is!!!!!

you can eat healthy food with proper meals and still loose weight.

i worried that i was messing my body up by having these space like shakes.

so despite my hubby getting cross i have come off it and when i get soome energy back i am off to the shops to get mullerlight, nimble and other firm favourites from sw.

i am back with a new found vengence and determinism - nothing would make me go back to lipotrim!!

a very dizzy and weak Pudgy panda :(

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
Hi just had to say that LT isnt all bad !!! I lost 5 stone pretty easily and very quickly on LT , and it works a dream , if you have a LOT to loose . The first few days are tough , but you do start to feel loads better after 4-5 days and then you have loads of energy and no appetite :)
However it is hardcore , and it is healthier to loose it the 'normal ' way , I found myslef with 8 stone to loose and couldnt cope with doing a normal diet as it would have taken years to loose !!!

I have now joined SW to loose the last 1-2 stone and am loving it , I appreciate food much more , even fruit and veg and know I can loose the last bit slower and in a healthier way which I plan to stick to for life :)

suppose it just didnt suit me, i have 2 stones to loose and just kept comparing it to sw as i know its easier.

thats fantastic weight loss - good on you!!!

you never know what i would have been like after days 3/4 but i didnt want the weight loss badly enough to go through it

here's to loosing weight at your own speed!!!!!!

judimac

Mad old Bat with Attitude
You've definitely made the right decision! Our bodies are made to process food, that's why we have grinding teeth.

losc2522

I could not agree with you more.

Stick with Sw, it is far healthier in the long run i feel. I lost 5 stone with lighter life years ago, i was not a binge eater, no unhealthy thoughts about food etc, just started on medication and did not realise it was prone to weight gain and i just wasnt careful enough so put weight on really easily. I do take responsibility for the fact that i must also have been overeating.

But, although my weight loss was fab with LL, i categorically developed a bad eating habit. The margin for disaster was so huge with LL, because if i did come off plan for the odd day the diet was in ruin and i absolutely hated myself when i had eaten, which is not healthy at all. Food is a part of life, we need it to survive. Whereas with SW, i dont feel deprived, and i can build my treats into my syns.

LL etc undoubtedly give people amazing weight losses and i know that there are some great success stories out there, so to those people who did succeed, i wholeheartedly congratulate them, they really work hard to get there and deserve every success. But for me, i felt i had no life, i was always hungry, miserable alot of the time, i was thin and loved it, but in the end, my hair started to thin due to the low calories i was consuming, and i just wasnt that desperate to go through all that to lose weight. I put most of it back on within 3 years.

So for me, healthy eating and moving my butt more is the way forward to a healthy, slinky me!

I Must say, that i dont want to appear negative about vlcd, what works for some doesnt for others, to each their own, i lost the weight, i just put it back on, so i am happy for it to now take me two years to get to goal, but this time, I WILL STAY THERE! as food wont rule my life like it did on LL xxx

BIG BIRDY

Silver Member
I think I will be doing SW once I have lost a lot on CD. I am one that needs to see fast results to continue with the diet and just couldnt go through what I did when I did WW. SW is a better way to go, rather than VLCD but for some the journey is a hard one. I for one can do the vlcd, but for the last stone or so I will join SW to get myself back into the swing of things and back into healthy eating mode.
Good luck to all of us, no matter which path we go.