Bee's Journey v 2.0

Its like he couldnt POSSIBLY LAP IT UP. That's for slack-jawed, mouth breathers. Meanwhile, Louie *lap lap lap....dribbles down his chin.....is absolutely the way prettier one of the two...and also thicker (but still sweet!! awww King Louie!)*

awww i love them. I still miss my Ly though. :(

I do love thick cats, Timmy is a big old dumbo and I just adore him to death. He skips around the garden like a lamb and fights with grass

And he's always covered in dust and dirt as he rolls in it

Cats rule I have princess Alice on my lap now :)

Here are my girls they'll cheer you up. Mrs b (alice) still on my lap being an angel

ForumRunner_20150516_083421.png

ForumRunner_20150516_083523.png

ForumRunner_20150516_083614.png

Morning!

hahhaah That sounds like something Louie would do....fighting with grass. HAHAH. He chases his tail all the time. But he does it on the window sill (which is VERY narrow. haha) and the arms of the sofa. hahah its hilarious. He falls off. And then looks seriously put upon. And shocked. He has also caught his tail and then bit it so hard he made himself cry. Awwww. hahah but he's soooo prettttyyyy.

Right so....Yesterday I was back up to 254lbs and today back down to 252lbs. Havent been less than this on this restart, yet. So Im going to really go for it. I think I might have been over-doing the veg. So Im gonna have just packs and eggs today and a very small bit of quorn. No babybels :( Food today:

S: 1 x egg

B: 1x 4/day banana shake with cinnamon
2x eggs

L: 100g quorn

S: 1/2 pancake
1 egg

D: Spag bol

S: 1/2 pancake

And thats it.

Have a nice day all! x

Hahah Theyre eating so Ive just found some I took last week. :D

Roly thinks he is a Nurse - Zoe was sick and he was guarding her. awwwwz. zrolyz.jpg

He also sometimes thinks he is a dog. He carries that skittle around in his mouth like a bone. hahazrolyz2.jpg

Louie just thinks he is beautiful (he is.) "Lookie me. Arent I precious?" hahaha. zrolyzlou.jpg

Curvie, cats hate EVERYONE. Theyre cats. lol. We stink, we are stupid and we embarrass and annoy them. Theyre far far superior, just ask any cat and theyll tell ya! :rolleyes:

This is my Ly-baby. I miss him so much. 0000000000000000babyly.jpg (little)

(and big) aaaLyra.jpg

see....the smugness just means he's definitely a cat. haha.

Its really far too early but Im having my quorn now. The girls are having their lunch and then im going to take us all in for a nap. :D

Also, i actually MEASURED out (well, weighed) the quorn and i have been having wayyyy too much ....and the veg...doesnt bear thinking about. Ive knocked it on the head. I have kitchen scales so im going to WEIGH my quorn. and cut out the veg or weigh it too and have it sometimes, not every day. I have a few bags of frozen stuff though, which i kinda wanna use up. So ive had 10g of frozen peas and 100g quorn. The quorn is 89 cals and 1g carbs and the peas are 8cals and 1g carbs lol. and its actually PLENTY. Im just finishing it up now and i feel FULL. So Im pleased with that. Im also going to drop my last egg and have 20g grated red leicester on my spag bol tonight. So new numbers look like this...

905/58

a touch higher cals than i would have liked...but its ok.

So will have a some water...then nap...then when we get up have half pancake and no egg....and a cuppa. :) So far today has been ok. :)

Lol@ 8 cals of peas :)

I'm starrrrrvvvvviiiiinnnnnggggg but only have one pack left as I've had eggs and daal. Although I left some daal so will probably have an extra egg.

Let's get through it...push on girl we can do it *cry*

Ive had my pancake. Well, half of it. And a cuppa. And a nap. Need to work on having some more water.

I must be the only person on the planet that wakes up from an hour nap yawning and wanting to go back to bed. I really am so tired lately. The last few months i just feel run down and sleepy. Sounds like I have some kind of deficiency. Or it could be that ive been feeding my body rubbish...and now on VLCD I feel tired a lot too. Especially in the beginning.

Anyway. I have spag bol for dinner and then the other half of my pancakey. Need to figure out what to do tomorrrow. Monday is going to be busy again with my driving lesson in the morning and then M has a hospital appointment at 3:10. So should really use the time wisely tomorrow for family type activities. But also, trying to not spent money. hahha. Its hard.

Just had dinner. Spag bol with my little 20g cheese sprinkles and also added another 8 cals of peas *gasp*. hahaha IM A REBEL.

now im gonna have a glass of coke zero and then work on my water. then at 7ish i will have my 2nd pancake (other half of the pack) and a coffee. then that is me done. :)

Back