Bee's Journey v 2.0

I did NOT manage to avoid the snacks. I got a bar of galaxy that T requested for them "to share" except i ended up "sharing" some too. then toast happened. oh lordy. and now ive got cramps and im even more annoyed with myself. drew a line though and just having my quorn for dinner as usual. and back on FROM NOW.

rawr.

I did NOT manage to avoid the snacks. I got a bar of galaxy that T requested for them "to share" except i ended up "sharing" some too. then toast happened. oh lordy. and now ive got cramps and im even more annoyed with myself. drew a line though and just having my quorn for dinner as usual. and back on FROM NOW.

rawr.

Ah don't be worrying yourself... Small blips over

. Getting straight back on is the key xx

It's the whore mones tell them to shut up and just carry on as usual :)

I've been a bit off piste but ignoring it and just carrying on.

Oh god galaxy. That is my fave *sob*

Waaaaah why do we have to do this!
Right. Eye of the Tiger. You've got this!

Raaawwwrrrr

Thanks lovelies.

Im ok now. Ive got terrible cramps so TOTM is on its way. And LouLou I KNOWWWWW. Galaxy is MYYYY FAAAVE. *snotty sobbing* ITS SO CREAMY! hahah anyway. Its just RUINED my numbers - cheeky fkr. *hmphf* The NERVE of it.
I didnt finish my quorn. Partly because I wasnt even really hungry. And partly because the guilt was stopping me from enjoying it anyway. HA! Im so good at guilt, youd think i was Catholic or something!

Right. So. T had her first hair cut ever today. Awww. she was SO ADORABLE. She loved it. Thought it was really cool and grown up. ROFL. bless her. I got quite a few inches trimmed off the bottom. It was really long. So its still quite long. rofl. But its lovely and thick and now it looks and feels SO healthy. Im jealous of my kid's hair. lol. I used to have hair like that...thats where she gets it from. M used to have loads of thick hair too. Mine changed after my surgery and has never been the same. And M's changed when got sick and obvs....with meds etc its thinned out etc. But T has some gorgeous hair! And Z has hair very much like her sister's at the same age.

BlAH. anyway. im babbling! lol.

I got some leggings for the girls for summer from asda...and had ordered myself a top too. Well i dont like it so Im going to take it back tomorrow. Meeting my friend M for coffee at costa tomorrow at 1ish in town anyway. So can do it all.

feel like a heifer tonight. bleurgh.

Thanks lovelies.

Im ok now. Ive got terrible cramps so TOTM is on its way. And LouLou I KNOWWWWW. Galaxy is MYYYY FAAAVE. *snotty sobbing* ITS SO CREAMY! hahah anyway. Its just RUINED my numbers - cheeky fkr. *hmphf* The NERVE of it.
I didnt finish my quorn. Partly because I wasnt even really hungry. And partly because the guilt was stopping me from enjoying it anyway. HA! Im so good at guilt, youd think i was Catholic or something!

Right. So. T had her first hair cut ever today. Awww. she was SO ADORABLE. She loved it. Thought it was really cool and grown up. ROFL. bless her. I got quite a few inches trimmed off the bottom. It was really long. So its still quite long. rofl. But its lovely and thick and now it looks and feels SO healthy. Im jealous of my kid's hair. lol. I used to have hair like that...thats where she gets it from. M used to have loads of thick hair too. Mine changed after my surgery and has never been the same. And M's changed when got sick and obvs....with meds etc its thinned out etc. But T has some gorgeous hair! And Z has hair very much like her sister's at the same age.

BlAH. anyway. im babbling! lol.

I got some leggings for the girls for summer from asda...and had ordered myself a top too. Well i dont like it so Im going to take it back tomorrow. Meeting my friend M for coffee at costa tomorrow at 1ish in town anyway. So can do it all.

feel like a heifer tonight. bleurgh.

Galaxy is fairly delish lol

Whew. TOTM is here!! ITS HERE!! hahaha. i hate it but the sooner its here the sooner is can fk right back off again. so YAY! (ew. bleh. ow.)

and when i think about it...i used to gain, easily....5lbs when it was TOTM...sometimes up to like 7lbs. insane, i know. but i did. and i dont do that anymore. and i only put on 2lbs. which really...for me is great. and would have been gone in a couple of days. still...im back on it now. im going to hope for a sts for this week. i would happy with that for TOTM week. I cant believe it is nearly WI again, actually. lol. So...for a sts i need to not be more than 252lbs on thursday. and i have to be spot on tomorrow. Im going to have an iced cappuccino or latte tomorrow at costa but just a small one and no syrup as that adds carbs, even the sugar free ones!. will go plug it all into MFP and see.

Morning

Didnt weight and dont plan to today so Ive started on a cup of coffee. Ive had a shower, bathed the girls, made breakfast for M and the girls and now Im sitting, finally. lol.

food today:

Small iced cappuccino (costa)
2 x pancake
1x banana shake
2x egg
100g quorn

866/69

had a pancake and an egg. *hic* ive got the worst case of the hiccups .....

M booked his week off for the week of 22nd june. we are too skint to really do much of anything sadly. but we just have too much going on right now. we have the cat's vet bill on the 2nd..that is yet another 100 quid (theyre getting neutered before they start doing that horrendous boy-cat spraying around the house.) and then we also have my lessons that i pay for weekly and we have to save for a car (or what is the point of the lessons, right?!) and i really want to move. this flat is SO small. It was a godsend when we came back and im thankful we had this place to come to...but it really is not big enough for the 4 of us. we hardly have any stuff at all and we are cramped in. we need to rent a house :/ so anyway...there is moving to save for. and last on the list is our disney trip next year (hopefully) or at least some kind of family holiday. we NEED a break. its been crazy and we didnt have a holiday last year. our moving over to the states was anything but restful or relaxing or holiday-ish....not that i expected it to be! lol. but it was SO stressful....we were SKINT and watching every penny for when we came back....tabbys accident. yeah. it was NOT a holiday...or relaxing AT ALL. So i would really like for us to be able to sort something for later next year. septemberish maybe. anyway. so i dont think we will be doing much during this week of his. and he will take another week, probably in sept. and then his 2 weeks over xmas when the shop is closed.

Anyway!! blab blab blab! So far so good with plan. I feel bloated and bleurgh though so I might miss out WI tomorrow. I dont need anything putting me off. lol. :/

Last edited:
Small plan change as my packs came this morning and when i was putting them away i found yet another spag bol in the cupboard. So Im having that now, for lunch. And thats the last one. Ew ok. Ive just left the last 1/4 of it because i found a bit of plastic and its but me off. GAAG. i hate that. i get so queasy. lol.

so food today.....

3x pancakes
1x egg
100g quorn
3/4 spag bol (gag lol)

im just going to have an americano at costa in a bit...so nothing to count there.

882/77 - which is fine for me. i like to stay under 900/80 so im perfect.

need to go get ready and clean my teeth now. feel well gross. haha. yuck yuck. i know its just plastic but....it messes with my HEADDDDD. bleh.

here. just bobbing along. TOTM has about wrecked me. i am in agony today. yesterday wasnt terrible but wasnt on plan either...i felt sick to my stomach a bit and kinda grossed out after the spag bol plastic fiasco. ew. haha. these things are incredibly off putting for me. I had a subway sandwich about a year and half or so ago...and there had been a piece of blue plastic twine baked into the bread. Ive not had subway since. lol. it will wear off...but i still feel ew. lol

so today i got up and i made all 3 packs of pancakes. and theyre ready and in the kitchen. we are booked into that movement class today (its a block of 4 sessions, today is the 2nd one) and i just cannot do it today. i feel bad and like Im letting the girls down as they loved it. But i am just in too much pain. Between my back and the cramps...im pretty much done in. :( I havent told them that we arent going yet. Im kinda hoping theyve just kinda forgotten about it this week. Although M brought it up this morning and T heard and got excited. But she hasnt mentioned it since. Fingers crossed. :(

Its grey and gloomy and cold here anyway today. so a good day to stay in.

Food today:

3 x pancakes

3 (or 4) scrambled eggs for dinner.

thats it. cant be bothered today. lol

Youre so right, Clin. I was partly afraid of that too.

So we did stay in. And its been perfect. Ive felt more in control, and was able to do what my body needed...rest when I needed to, etc. We had a nap. And ive been grazing on my pancakes all day. Still have 2 left, which I will have later tonight as I get picky after dinner.

Ive had all my water, bar this last glass which ive just poured. Ive also had coffees. Have been very pleased with today. Had M get a couple of big, flat mushrooms and a bell pepper. Im gonna have "fancy" eggs tonight. haha. a little red onion, a little mushroom and a little pepper.

Ive just written out a bunch of maths problems for T (just basic addition and subtraction) and Im going to finally get out the little multi-coloured plastic counters that we bought for her. She is getting better with maths but she is muuuch better at reading. My friend M gave us a brand new kids picture dictionary she bought for her kids a couple of years ago from M&S...and it is key stage 2 (so approx 7-9 years) and Tabby can read it no problem at all. So anyway..we are off to work on the maths. M will be home in about 40 mins so plenty of time.

A good day, all in all.

Just had my eggs. There wasnt anything WRONG with them. But..bleh. lol. The little bloody bits that you often get in eggs gross me out. lol. Im just getting bored of quorn but its preferable to eggs right now. I think Im just kinda sick of food. so you would think that it would be easy to stick to plan. lol. :/

i could have NO meal...but then my cals are too low and i dont do so well when theyre below 750-800. i feel awful and my losses are pitiful. but then if i have an extra pack, my carbs would go up to 80 if i had a 3/day pancake pack or 75 if i have a 4/day shake. I suppose i could try to drop the meal and use up these shakes....so have 3/pancake and 1/shake per day and thats it. may have a try of that tomorrow. i would make up just 2 of my pancake packs and have the shake in the morning.
Ok Ive plugged it into MFP and if I have 3 pancakes and 1 shake and 1boiled egg (with the shake, probably) it would come to 830/75 which is bang on, really.

going to try that tomorrow and just not bother with a "meal". I will have a pancake pack and a coffee at dinner time. I may have the egg at dinner too. loads of protein so it should keep me plenty full. or at least as much as my current "dinners" are.

I should really get weighed...but the idea of it makes me gag. TOTM is really heavy :( lol. will leave it a while longer.

I am going to finish my water now and then have a glass of coke zero. then my last 2 pancakes and a coffee at about 7.30 and that'll be me for the day.

was playing a game with T earlier where I had google images up and i would google a food thing and ask T what it was. She LOVED it. and learned a few new things (asparagus...she didnt know!) -- and one of the new ones was pomegranate. She said she liked the look of it and could she try it. So I sent M a text to bring one home. LOL. SO he did and got all the little seeds out onto a dish for her. She quite liked it. But I had a handful too. *tsk*. hahah still. i stuck to plan other than that.

tomorrow am definitely going to try 3 pancakes and a shake and 1egg. thats it. we shall see how it goes. :)

Morning

I decided, even though BLEURGH, to get weighed today. Not as bad as I thought (OR FEEL!) - 251. So now I have a guide and I will know if the 4 packs is helping or hindering weight loss. I hate trying something new when I havent weighed and dont have a starting point. I get paranoid - WHAT IF ITS NOT WORKING!. lol Stupid really.

I got up today and I made toast and banana for the girls and coffee and a pack for M. Then I made 2 of my pancake packs up to graze on today. and i boiled 1 egg. Around 9:30 or 10 I will whizz up a shake and have that and possibly one of my little pancakes. I cant remember how many I have. I need to make sure I allow 1 for my 7pm-ish snack and 1 for my 3pm OMGIMSTARVING. lol.

Right...T really enjoyed doing the maths problems with the counters and asked to do some more..so Im off to make up another page for her to do. :)

Have a lovely day :D

Back