Beeswax back in the saddle

Discussion in 'Lighter Life Returners' started by Beeswax, 5 September 2010 Social URL.

1. Beeswax

Beeswax Tiny dancer

Start Weight:
    9st7lb
    Current Weight:
    9st1lb
    Goal Weight:
    7st9lb
    Lost(%):
    0st6lb(4.51%)
    Diet:
    Lighter Life
    Hello!

I don't know if anyone remembers me - I was a 2009 September Starter and received hugely valuable support from the amazing peeps on this forum as I lost 31lbs on LighterLife Total (and learned loads through CBT) between September and December.

I moved to LLL, but then had to quit the diet a stone from my goal weight, as I had some medical stuff investigated close to Christmas 2009 (nothing medical to do with LighterLife though), with an eye to starting again in 2010 to lose the final stone.

Over the last 10 months a stone has crept on, and with it misery, lack of confidence, and a general sense of losing control with my life.

So about a month ago I quit smoking and, noticing that I was eating my way through nicotine withdrawal, pledged to get back in the LL saddle and get to my goal weight - and use some of that CBT wisdom to help me cultivate a positive mental attitude.

So here I am again, nervous and lightheaded on day 2 of the plan, wanting to lose 27lbs. I'm hungry, woozy and running to the loo every hour because I'm drinking so much water! At least I've learned that I find it difficult getting into ketosis, so have taken Monday and Tuesday off work.

Anyway, hello - and hello to any other returners. Here we go again! :wave_cry:

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. yoyo-ohno

yoyo-ohno Full Member

Start Weight:
    13st2lb
    Current Weight:
    11st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st12lb
    Lost(%):
    1st4lb(9.78%)
    Diet:
    CD SS
    Hi Bea,
    I remember you from Sept 2009:D I fell off the wagon around November & sadly gained all my weight & more:eek:
    So I rejoined LL last Thursday & am on Day 3.
    Roll on next week when all the wooziness has gone;)
    yoyo
    xx

4. Beeswax

Beeswax Tiny dancer

Start Weight:
    9st7lb
    Current Weight:
    9st1lb
    Goal Weight:
    7st9lb
    Lost(%):
    0st6lb(4.51%)
    Diet:
    Lighter Life
    Thanks so much 86 :) Realised after I posted that how negative it sounded. It's mainly because I didn't want to sound too *upbeat*. Truth is I've had a hell of a great time - Las Vegas, many cupcakes, etc. It's just a case of losing control and not having enough strategies under my belt.

Hey Yoyo! Lovely to hear from you - sorry you've gained, too, but my LLC always says that weight loss is a journey and it's okay to not have it down pat all the time. You live and learn from your mistakes, etc.

How are you getting through your first few days? Mine are a heady mix of watching crappy movies, snoozing, computer games and whining at my other half. :)

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.