Beetroot and eggs??

Im ment to be goin to Dub for my 21st but was thinking about a week and to London or Blackpool now dunno oh id love ta go to alton towers!

You'll love it here but it mostly rains lol

Ooh go to blackpool hun not far..ill meet ya there lol xxx

Im really thinking about going there avtually my mate said the nite lifes brill!
Is it tho?

Oh i feel like im getting old 21 aggghhhh HELP!

Oh i bought some fresh cod for my dinner to nite really excited about having it lol gonna have a bit of brocolli with it and some peas mmmmm!
how long should i cook the fish for in the oven Trace and what heat?

I do mine on 200 degrees hun for about half an hour..wrapped in foil! Bit of salt and pepper.

Nevermind feeling old im 26 next week!!! argh! I like blackpool hun but a bit rough i would say these days! xx

Wouldnt say its too much rougher than where i live, a fella that lives around the corner from me was stabbed in his sleep couple of nites ago 20 times!! Its really bad round here latley too

Tanx for the tip on the fish ;)

Well the fis went in the bin!!!
Was checkin it half way thru cooking and there was a worm in it :eek: i started heaving! Im starting to get bored with chicken and salad now its all iv been having :rolleyes:

I dunno if anyone else felt like this while refeeding but i really miss my 3 shakes im only having one a day now and look forward to that more than my meals, if im honest im starting to really hate eating mad as it sounds, im so scared ill have gained monday when i go for WI :(

Well the fis went in the bin!!!
Was checkin it half way thru cooking and there was a worm in it :eek: i started heaving! Im starting to get bored with chicken and salad now its all iv been having :rolleyes:

I dunno if anyone else felt like this while refeeding but i really miss my 3 shakes im only having one a day now and look forward to that more than my meals, if im honest im starting to really hate eating mad as it sounds, im so scared ill have gained monday when i go for WI :(

hi hon
y dont you swap your chicken for fish and your salad for veg..lime leaves are great stick a few under a piece of salmon in tinfoil,wrap em up,and cook for about 20 mins,its healthy and really tasteymmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

I can never eat fish again after finding a worm crawling around a piece of it last nite!!

A WORM????? I didnt need to know that un lol i have a severe phobia of them!! xxx

I now have a phobia of cod!!!!
I had some tuna last nite instead i hope thats allowded my mate said it was :confused:

Poor you Ladylipo, re-feeding sounds harder than LT.I was really loooking forward to it ,not so sure now.

Only 2 weeks to your hols. WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAAAAAAAAAAAY!

Im finding it very strange indeed dunno why im not enjoyin it like everybody else seems to love it, but the last few days im sooo drained and tired and have to drag myself around work! Well im off to be weighed in the morning and im DREADING that too so scared ill hav gained even tho i was told to only stick to days one and two of refeed!
So wonder what her plan for me next week is??

Yay holidays cant wait for that may start sorting out my case a bit and deciding what i should bring

Awww honey try the fish again please!! You will love it, tuna will be ok xxx

I love fish at the min i just have to not think about ladys experience lol xx

Argh im petrified lol xx

Nope Tracy i cant even the thoughts of it now makes me gag!!!
Im lovin tuna tho mmmm off to get my tattoo today yay

Back