Before & after pics.. 3 and a half stone in 12 weeks.

xSinead

Silver Member
Me, 20 stone 8lb.
20stone8lb.jpg

Me, 17 stone.
me.jpg

Really? i was thinking as i uploaded these that i look no different :(
The second pic was taken in dorothy perkins changing rooms last week, the first 2 sizes i tried on were too big. 3 months ago i was shoping in simply be!!!

Definitely you look tiny! Defo need a trip to Dorothy Perkins then, it's my pay day today so why not! It's funny when you lose weight, as I remember when I went from an 18/20 to a 14, I was still picking up size 20's thinking they would fit. It's great when stuff is too big isn't it :) well done!

Haha the dress in the first pic is a size 22-24
and the second pic is a size 16!
Madness :p

Wow you look amazing you look nowhere near 20 stone in the 1st pic and you look really slim in the second pic, you must carry your weight really well... How tall are you? X

Thank you vicky :p haha you'll be the first to know when i'm in a 12!
I'm 5ft 7! :)
x

Wow! You look about 6 stones lighter in the second picture! And you have such a pretty face - you will look amazing when you get to goal. Hope the photo inspires you to keep going.
x

The photo doesn't inspire me, because like i said earlier.. i feel like theres no difference in the pictures lol,
but my clothes sizes are smaller, so that'll keep me going.. and the river island website :p

wow well done hun look amazing :) x

Wow, what an amazing transformation already! Like the others have said, you look so slim in the second photo. You look great in your avatar too, on top of that, you look like you've lost a lot of years as well. We have quite similar stats and you're photos definately give me so much inspiration! :)

Lovely pictures well done on your loss, you look as if u hve reached your target really great.

Awww thank you :)
I get weighed in an hour, my scales at home are saying i've lost 5lb which means i'll be in the 16's yessss!! Fingers crossed haha! x

let us no how you get on hun good luck x

6lb :D over the moon! 2 more pounds til ive lost 4 stone in just over 3 months!

Back