Before & after pics.. 3 and a half stone in 12 weeks.

wow well done hun bet your so happy :) x

Sooo happy!! Love being in the 16's again, haven't been in the 16's for 4 years! :)

Wow! Well done you! I can't wait to get into smaller clothes too!

Oh my god, you look fab, you look better than me by far and i'm 10 stone, you really carry your weight well...the rest will drop off in no time...congrats :)

Thanks!
Everybody (even those who know me in person) say i look a curvy size 12-14. Not sure if they're being polite, but yeah.. i'm a 16 atm!
Started at a 22-24 though, so its falling off! :) x

I'm a size 12 but I'm only 5'1" so dont look good at this weight, I should be a size 8 and I'd still look like a 10/12...wish I could carry my weight better lol

Ah u look fab x no more needs saying well done u x

wow u have done so well hun and i would never put u at 17 stone!! u look more like about 13 stone! keep going u r doing amazing!! and u r sooo pretty! :D xxx

Thanks chick :) I'm 16 stone 10lb now wooo! x x

Sinead I just can't get over how amazing you look!!! We have the same starting weight and the idea that I could look even half as good as what you do now gives me the inspiration to carry on! I don't know how many times I've looked at your pictures now... Probably more than I'd like to say :) The transformation is just incredible you're absolutely stunning and have to become a CDC as you inspire so many on here even though we've never even met you in person imagine how much good you'll do for those lucky enough to have you as their CDC in the future! Xx

Oh yeah and good luck with your green eyed doctor today later today! ;)

Haha, thank youuu :) So sweet of you!
I've had a reaaaaaally bad weekend, full of alcohol, not sure if i'll get weighed on friday but i'm deffinately back on track now, just got to wait a few days to get back into ketosis! Hope everybody else is doing well :) I'll do another video diary soon, i think as soon as i hit the 15's! ;) x x

Back