Before and after 2st 7lb down

Well done - and great news that you're maintaining too. I like your pics particularly because I need to lose a similar weight to the amount that you lost. I can't wait to post my after photo!

When I logged on this morning I thought I remember posting something like this a while ago and then realised it was my original post. I am still within my target range (currently +3) however have been really struggling lately.

Thanks for commenting on this post as it has made me realise if I don't get my focus back then I could quite easily end up back where I started.

So starting today I am going back to basics and am going to plan more and not let work be an excuse for eating the wrong things.

;)

louisehj said:
When I logged on this morning I thought I remember posting something like this a while ago and then realised it was my original post. I am still within my target range (currently +3) however have been really struggling lately.

Thanks for commenting on this post as it has made me realise if I don't get my focus back then I could quite easily end up back where I started.

So starting today I am going back to basics and am going to plan more and not let work be an excuse for eating the wrong things.

;)

I'm glad you've been encouraged! I have seen lots of people say that maintaining your target weight is the real challenge. I've been writing a short blog since I started SW with the intention that I'll read back on it if I start to feel myself veering off course. I hope you enjoy your first day back on plan! :)

You look wonderful well done xxx

Your photos look great well done. I am also at target, been here for 8 months now, and also do the cash desk at group so go every week. I find maintaining quite hard too, I also find that if I am strict with myself, most of the time, then I maintain. I dont increase hes at all. When I do I gain. So I am eating as I did when losing but maintaining if that makes sense. Its as if my body is telling me this is where I should be. If I was still trying to lose I would be very disheartened. I am now at the bottom of my target range as I like to be there if we have a break away and obviously will then gain. Keeping within target is indeed quite difficult. I thought I would be able to eat a few naughty things and maintain, but thats really not the case for me. Well done on getting back on track lou

Thats so encouraging. Well done, and thanks for posting.

Wow, you look lovely. Well done :) xxx

wow well done, you look really good :) x

Back