Before and after 5st 12lbs and 7st 4.5lbs.

Amazeballs!!!! What an incredible difference, I had to re-read your start date! :woohoo: :woohoo:

7 stone 11lbs loss x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Attachments

• image-3195794761.jpg
    image-3195794761.jpg
    486.9 KB · Views: 230
you look absolutly amazing! you must be so proud of yourself. what do your friends and family say? I struggle with taking compliments and I'm a bit worried about what people are going to say to me when the weight loss starts to show x

A great year for you. Was it a 'new years resolution' last year that spurred you into it?

No I never do resolutions lol! It was a girl on my facebook ( used to go to school together ) she kept posting her before and afters raving about SW so I asked my mum if she would come with me as I was too scared and after the 3rd week I was confident enough to go on my own :) best thing I ever done x

you look absolutly amazing! you must be so proud of yourself. what do your friends and family say? I struggle with taking compliments and I'm a bit worried about what people are going to say to me when the weight loss starts to show x

Some are saying I should stop lol some are like wow some are inspired you get all sorts of compliments it's weird at first but then u start enjoying it lol!
Good luck with ur journey xx

wow fab :)

Oh my god! You look so good!
did you say you are exercising as we'll? If so let me know what you were doing and if you have a link or any food diaries I can see!!!!

you are my inspiration now!! Xxxx

As a similar weight it's great to see what can be achieved, and you look amazing! Thank you :)

Wow! Congratulations! You look fabulous!

Well done you! I'm two weeks in and wishing i'd took a proper before picture but iv already lost 5 pounds an feel slimmer already can really notice a difference!

Back