Before and after - even i have to admit the difference!

Wow! Amazing transformation. I've been starting to fall off the wagon a bit, but seeing your pictures has given me fresh inspiration and motivation. I am around your start weight now and want to look as good as you do now.....no cheating for me today or any other day!!!!

Wow you look amazing!! Well done xxx

wow, wow and wow, what a difference

WOW BIG CONGRATULATIONS!
U look amazing! I really need a kick up the bum to step up my game & just looking at these pic's really gives u that! x x

Thankyou so much everyone for your lovely words. I'm having a really hard time at the moment and all of your wonderful comments are certainly keeping me going!
Xxx

Wow, you look fabulous! Well done on your loss, what a great achievement!

Wow, you look WONDERFUL!
Absolutely gorgeous :)
Congratulations!
Such an inspiration to newbies and struggling members!
xxx

wow you look amazing, well done you x x

:eek: oh my goodness!
you look amazing! :)
dont mean to be rude but the before pic looks like she could be the mum of the now pic...losing weight has taken yrs off you hun....or should it be the weight added yrs to you..either way your an inspiration! x

wow such an inspiration you look fabulous!!and I bet you feel even more fabulous!! thanks so much for showing us the pics I just started and i'm on my second week it's stories like yours that spur me on!!! mwah Maz XX : )

Thankyou everyone for all your support and lovely comments.
You are all so kind and to the new starters - good luck!
xxx

Wow just seen these you look amazing!!!

Hi I'd just like to say congratulations you look amazing ... did you loose all that weight just doing slimming world or did you do a lot of exercise as well? X

You look amazing, well done!

Back