Before and after photo's

SexyBecks1

is loving CWP xx
Hi All, thought I would post my official LL before and after photo's. I must admit I'm not that impressed with the after photo's. The reason being is that we actually had them done last week in which I wore some slimming jeans and a fitted vest top. But she had a problem with her camera and lost all the photo's so we had to have them done again last night. You can still see the difference so I guess they're ok.

Just one more week in foundation and then onto development. Luckily for me there are 7/8 people from my group going into development and one other lady from the other development group joining us.

Can't wait until the rest of the weight to be gone!!!

Having trouble up loading them at the minute so please bear with me x

Thanks Jazzy. I still need to loose another 3 stone to hopefully be a size 12. So still a way to go but I am just going to keep plodding on.

Ok, so here goes. Sorry the pics aren't very big or of good quality as I have had to take photo's of them!! I have asked my LLC to email the originals, then I will post them.

Attachments

• P4150006.JPG
    P4150006.JPG
    9 KB · Views: 108
  • P4150009.JPG
    P4150009.JPG
    9.3 KB · Views: 129
  • P4150005.JPG
    P4150005.JPG
    8.8 KB · Views: 110
  • P4150007.JPG
    P4150007.JPG
    20.4 KB · Views: 118
Well done Becky, these are great and HUGE differences between them

Good luck in developers & keep on being strong!

Thanks Sean. I am a bit disgruntled that she lost the original photo's as I don't think what I am wearing really does me any justice.

Well, at least the ones in another 13 weeks will, as I should be at goal by then.

Onwards and downwards!!

Here we go. The proper pics. Still a bit small but miles better quality.

Attachments

• Official LL after 13 wks front.jpg
    Official LL after 13 wks front.jpg
    14.3 KB · Views: 56
  • Official LL before front.jpg
    Official LL before front.jpg
    14.4 KB · Views: 59
  • Official LL after 13 wks side.jpg
    Official LL after 13 wks side.jpg
    14.4 KB · Views: 47
  • Official LL before side.jpg
    Official LL before side.jpg
    14.4 KB · Views: 59
There's a huge difference Becks!! Well done!

Looking good Becks

We can see the difference in the photos. You look super. like the hair too.
We never got our official LL photos either, but our LLC is so good at the rest i don't care.

you can really see the difference!
well done
daisy x

Well done, sounds like you've got a good group going through with you to development. You'll do great, you look fab

Back