before and after photos

matronix

Have posted photos. I believe I have nearly reached a target that is right for me so thought I should get these on here. :) to show that the effort does pay off

WOW!! I just came across your thread and i wouldl ike to say a big,big congrat's to you!! well done!!.... i m trying to find something that works for me,i did slim fast for a while but i need quick results to stay motivated and you have certainly got me thinking about using lipotrim! what do the shakes taste like? are they bad or can you get use to them?. You have inspired me thank you,keep up your excellent work! xx

Wow Matronix you look fantastic, well done x

Well done! loookin good ! x

Well done for putting those pics up Matronix! I'll be asking you how to do it soon enough!

You look great. You should be so proud of yourself for getting to where you are! You've done so well and congrats for the excellent weight loss.

lipotrim

WOW!! I just came across your thread and i wouldl ike to say a big,big congrat's to you!! well done!!.... i m trying to find something that works for me,i did slim fast for a while but i need quick results to stay motivated and you have certainly got me thinking about using lipotrim! what do the shakes taste like? are they bad or can you get use to them?. You have inspired me thank you,keep up your excellent work! xx
Hi Helm
thanks for your comments. I can honestly say that the lipotrim plan has been the easiest weight loss system I have ever tried, and I have done them all and lost weight on each. The quick results have been a real motivation and it got easier not having to worry about what to eat. However there were times when I wanted to taste food just for the normality of it and I did do this on occassion though NEVER SWALLOWED. I do not recommend this at all as you risk going out of ketosis. With this in mind I only did it occassionally, as why would I risk 6 days and 23 3/4 hours effort for a nibble only to spit it out.
I am pleaded with the loss while others may thing she's nearly 12st I beleive I carry my weight well and to go much further say 10lbs would not suit me. I am 48 I don't particulalry want to shop in top shop or miss selfridges so as long as I can go and get some nice clothes in a size 14/16 i'm happy. My BMI is still a bit high and I would still be classed as overweight or obese not sure which but I don't beleive I am. These are just guides.
Just so you know I would say that losing the weight was the easy bit, for me anyway. Some people really struggle and my friends say they could not go without eating food. What I say is you don't know until you try and you do lost the unger feeling after a few days.
The hard bit starts when I refeed and I am concerned about putting weight back on.
Hope this helps. please post again if you have any questions.
N.B If you do join try and post on here to see if anyone is doing it in your area so you can try to find out what the pharmacist is like. Some are really supportive and give good advise others have not been so good. Just a point to note if you do consider it.
Good luck

Well done Trish, just looked at your photos and you look fantastic.

Its all about being comfortable in our own bodies and this bmi malarkey is just a number at the end of the day, you look great, well done. Woohoo you go girl.

Wow, you look fab and an inspiration to us newbies on the diet to stick it out.

I agree when you say BMI is just a figure, the same way I dont agree with the ideal weight to height ratio either. Because I am only 5ft 3 and my ideal weight is between 8 and 9 stone, I know for one I wont be coming down that low as it wont be me, if that makes any sense to you. I am coming down to a weight where I dont have to shop in the fat clothes shops and pay fat prices for clothes. Everyone has to come down to a weight which is comfortable for them. Good Luck when you refeed.

You look fantastic. Well done!!

Back