Before and after pics..... finally got the guts to post them!

RJLUCY

The first two aren't me at my largest, nearly 20 stone (thankfully none of them exist!), they were actually me at just below 18 and I thought I looked good! They were in July 2005.

The others are now...... forgive the expression on my face the OH caught me by suprise so I look as bored as anything! These were Feb this year.... it's taken a while!

Attachments

• fatpic2.jpg
    fatpic2.jpg
    314.7 KB · Views: 179
  • fatpic.jpg
    fatpic.jpg
    204.2 KB · Views: 197
  • 2008091801.jpg
    2008091801.jpg
    22.1 KB · Views: 161
  • 2009021401.jpg
    2009021401.jpg
    480.4 KB · Views: 252
you look amazing :) very well done on the weight you've lost - you're an inspiration!

wow, you look fabulous!! Love the facial expression!! ha ha!! Well done!! Amazing!

You look amazing well done on the weight loss you're an inspiration to people like me with a lot to lose :happy096:.

Thank you all for your lovely comments!

Trust me if I can, anyone can! Cos I'm the first to blow 75 points on crispy duck pancakes with a helping of profiteroles for afters!

Well done
Look at you, you look amazing years younger

Oh my god...you look amazing! Did you lose all the weight on weight watchers?

Thanks, yes, I did lose it all on WW, dropping an average of 24 lbs a go, then getting bored being totally good all the time, and just learning to maintain it.

I still have the binge sessions if I'm really down, but am now totally aware of exactly what I'm putting in and knowing the points value makes me question whether an entire pack of cream donuts are worth it!

:)

Wow you look great, you have done so well. Maybe soon I'll get guts to post mine too .

To anyone who hasn't posted pics yet, please do!

The lovely comments from all these lovely ladies on here give you a real positive boost!

And we've all worked hard to lose the weight......... if we haven't got it......... flaunt it....... so to speak!

Hi and a belated hello, your piccies look great and thats a marvellous acheivement.

Good luck

M

Back