before and after pics (not for faint hearted!!!)

None ha ha ha i go swimming every monday when im not working but i dont drive so i walk about 4 miles a day now where as before i got taxis everywhere xxxx

You certainly prove the point that walking is the best form of exercise for shifting belly fat!

4 miles a day is impressive!

Well done!

Love Mini xxx

OH MY WORD!!! Don't take this the wrong way but, in the before pics you look very pregnant!!! The after shot is amazing!!! woo hoo goo you you have done amazingly well!!!!!!
Go celebrate and be very happy with yourself!!!

Oh u will hun! You still on CD??? U ever thought about LT i found i lost more weight with LT x

Hiya hun, I did LT before but i just cudnt stomack the shakes i literally got sick after them. I like the shakes on CD and it has a lot of variety so it keeps me happy. I was 20 7 starting cd and im on a bit of a restart now i got to 17stone so still have a good bit to go! would love to get to 14stone even :) i have my ticker set to 12 and a half but will see what happens xx

What a difference! you must feel so proud of yourself! Awesome results! thanks for sharing xox

Check out that tum! You are my inspiration!!

Thanks guys and gals couldnt have done it without all u lot :D xxxxx

You know thats actualy beautiful to look at. Seriously you have totally transformed your bod and im really proud for you and i dont even know you. I hope your really proud and pleased and feeling fantastic about yourself. I know i want to be like you.

Well done!!

You know thats actualy beautiful to look at. Seriously you have totally transformed your bod and im really proud for you and i dont even know you. I hope your really proud and pleased and feeling fantastic about yourself. I know i want to be like you.

Well done!!

Awwwwww thanks hun yeah just scared of putting it all back on ha ha ha but im not gonna let that happen real work begins now xxxxxx

Back