Before and After Pics

Ive noticed there are loads of before and after pics for people doing other diets, but none for this one....

Does this mean this diet is unsuccessful??? Is there anyone out there willing to inspire me with some pics???!

I don't take before pics lol so I wont have any.. but there is a sticky about my shorts fitting even though I was the same weight due to this diet!

It you browse the JUDDD diary section there are plenty of piccies of fabulous slim people who have done JUDDD. I lost 13 lb in two weeks on it so far so yes it works :)

when I get my phone sorted I might take some.. I'm a camera-phob like you wouldn't believe.. actually almost cried last week when my Manager tried to take a staff picture of me! and every year I say I'll change that! Be nice to see my progress..

I have none either deeCe. I've deleted and/or ripped up all photos taken of me for years. I have no before piccies at all. Even my profile pic is a head shot taken at my sister's 40th by her. People think is my 40th but I was 48 on it lol.

Hi girls, its good to see you are doing well on JUDD. I am struggling a bit at the moment. I cant find anything to eat on my DD that is low in cals and I keep finding myself cheating :( I dont know why but I feel proper miserable at the moment!! Mostly on my DD!! ;) My hubby is sat trying to figure out things i can eat bless hiM! i THINK I might just have to go back to the shakes on DD and that takes the complication out of it....

I don't eat at all on my DD's. I find it easier cos once I start I just want to eat more. On the odd occasions I've been hungry at night I've had a shake just before bed. What times are you DD? I do 5 pm-5pm or 8 pm -8pm. It's much easier than a 36 hour fast if you do consecutive days and if you do alternates you fast more over the month too. ( I sat and worked it out lol)

Back