Before and after pics

Cuddly

miss piggy

S: 15st10lb C: 12st13lb G: 11st11lb Loss: 2st11lb(17.73%)
You look great! What a difference!

LellyCD

Trying to stay healthy!
Hi Jill, you look really fab!! well done you, how long since you have got to goal? and how are you finding maintenance?

xx

Cuddly

Hi everyone thanks for your lovely comments. I got to goal 6 weeks ago and have maintained at 9st 4lb since. I've worked through the maintainance plans in the yellow CD book and have 1 week to go on the 1500 cal plan, then plan to go it alone. My hubby has been on CD with me and has lost 7st in 17 wks - amazing. I will add his pics to my album when I get time.

Porgeous

Chilling
S: 14st1lb C: 8st10lb BMI: 23 Loss: 5st5lb(38.07%)
What a transformation, looking fab hun

xx

Cuddly

Thanks Porgeous, I have to say you have really inspired me along the way. You look fab!

Porgeous

Chilling
S: 14st1lb C: 8st10lb BMI: 23 Loss: 5st5lb(38.07%)

night-owl

Gold Member
S: 15st3lb C: 12st7lb G: 10st0lb BMI: 31 Loss: 2st10lb(17.84%)
:wow:Love the side view best as you can really see the difference there! Please tell me you can see the difference too?!

Cuddly

:wow:Love the side view best as you can really see the difference there! Please tell me you can see the difference too?!

Yes Night-Owl I feel much better, nice to be able to go in to a shop pick up a pair of size 10 trousers and know they wll fit. I still don't feel like a size 10 in my head though it's really strange.