Before and After (With lots of pictures)

ClareyCakes

SW Target Member
Hi everyone.
I have always wanted to be able to do one of these threads, and now the time has come I am terrified!!
I've always been a yo-yo dieter, flitting around doing random diets, I lost a few stone with Weight Watchers but nothing really stuck. Then last year I suddenly had a lightbulb moment, I decided to take control of my life and I joined a Slimming World group. I don't regret it one bit, I lost 8lb in my very first week and that feeling spurred me on week after week to keep going, 14 months later in Nov 2015 I hit my target weight, losing 4.5 stone, SW taught me how to listen to my body, the kinds of food I should be eating and changed my whole relationship with binge eating. I am now directing my focus on my fitness and body, and i'm feeling great!
So pictures... These are off my blog
20151123-369344745.jpg

SW%2BProgress.jpg

ABM_1450721039.jpg

ABM_1451753397.jpg

I am a big fan of social media for my support network and if anyone would like to connect with me my links are in my signature

Remember; When you have a tough day, don't quit, embrace your feelings then draw a line and stay on track.
Loves xx

Clareycakes, no need to be terrified, you look absolutely amazing! :) What a difference, you must be so proud of yourself. Thanks a lot for posting, you are truly an inspiration to others. SW is a great plan and I hope that some time this year I will be able to post before and after pictures myself (still have a long way to go :rolleyes:).

Well done you :)

Thank you. I'm sure it will be your turn before you know it :) x

OMG what a transformation! You are same weight as me now, do you mind if I ask how tall you are? x

You look absolutely amazing, thank you for sharing your inspirational photos. People like you make me believe that I can do this and I can get to my goals. Well done, you look fabulous x

You look absolutely amazing, thank you for sharing your inspirational photos. People like you make me believe that I can do this and I can get to my goals. Well done, you look fabulous x
You look amazing!:winner:

Congratulations and well done:0clapper:

Thank you both. :)
You can definitely do it Moon Gazer, the key is to believe in yourself, any diet plan or change of lifestyle will work and how well is dependent on how much you put into it and want it, I wish I had learned that myself earlier but it's my go to advice now. You can do it xx

Well done MillieMoo thats amazing!! I also lost 8lb on my first SW weigh in, seems like so long ago now lol x

Well done on your amazing achievement. You look fantastic :0clapper:

Wow this is incredible! Off to my first session this morning and these pictures have really highlighted how much you can achieve. I have about 4.5 stone to shed so I know it can be done! Fantastic weight loss! Are you at target now? Do you plan to stick with SW to maintain? :)

Back