Before and afters!

Holy cr@p Hun!! You have done AMAZINGLY well!!! Your pics are my inspiration for the new year!!! It can be done...u are the proof :)

Congrats again Hun!! Happy new year to you too x

Oh my goodness you look amazing - can I just ask you how did you find it once you got closer to goal, you must have felt good with each stone you lost.. did you set your goal when you started? well done x

Oh my goodness you look amazing - can I just ask you how did you find it once you got closer to goal, you must have felt good with each stone you lost.. did you set your goal when you started? well done x
Thank you so much! I set myself smaller goals, when I started my original target was to be a size 16! But before I knew it I was a size 16 and kept going to an 8-10! I found that the closer I got to target the slower it came off but I just made sure I kept changing my food and had some variety and kept plodding on!! It's good to set yourself half stone targets because it seems more achievable, that's what I did xxx

That sounds like good advice, my husband bought me a charm bracelet for Christmas and I have ten new charms - I want to lose 5 stone - so one for each 7lb, something simple but I cannot wait to put the next one on.. you are really inspirational and you look fabulous xx

That sounds like good advice, my husband bought me a charm bracelet for Christmas and I have ten new charms - I want to lose 5 stone - so one for each 7lb, something simple but I cannot wait to put the next one on.. you are really inspirational and you look fabulous xx
That's so sweet! What a lovely idea! I think if you set yourself a huge target it seems unreachable, if when I started I had said right I want to lose 11 and a half stone I would have probably lost a couple and gave up, but because I set myself small achievable targets it kept me motivated, don't look at the big picture and don't look at how far you have to go, look at how far you have come, I remember looking in the mirror when I had lost 5 stone and crying because I was happy with my changing figure but knew I still had more then half the way to go again and it seemed never ending, but I decided to ignore how far I had to go and focus on what I was achieving! Every pound counts and you're on the road to a whole new you xxxx

This is by far the most amazing weight loss transformation I have ever seen! You are so stunning and seem like such a lovely person! I'm so pleased for you and thank you so much for the inspiration :D

X

This is by far the most amazing weight loss transformation I have ever seen! You are so stunning and seem like such a lovely person! I'm so pleased for you and thank you so much for the inspiration :D X
Thank you so much for your lovely words!! Means so much xxxx

That's so sweet! What a lovely idea! I think if you set yourself a huge target it seems unreachable, if when I started I had said right I want to lose 11 and a half stone I would have probably lost a couple and gave up, but because I set myself small achievable targets it kept me motivated, don't look at the big picture and don't look at how far you have to go, look at how far you have come, I remember looking in the mirror when I had lost 5 stone and crying because I was happy with my changing figure but knew I still had more then half the way to go again and it seemed never ending, but I decided to ignore how far I had to go and focus on what I was achieving! Every pound counts and you're on the road to a whole new you xxxx

What great advice!! So true! :)

Just come across your before and after pics - wow - that has inspired me to keep going - well done you!

your pictures are incredible! seeing how much uv lost and the changes im speachless. ive only recently started sw, after a childhood of always being over weight and having my son ive decided its time to do something about it.
i must ask tho if u dont mind... was ur weight loss solely because of sw or was it combined with a gym membership or just general excercise?

Just come across your before and after pics - wow - that has inspired me to keep going - well done you!
wow I have only just seen the first page but your pictures have given me such inspiration, you have done so well x
your pictures are incredible! seeing how much uv lost and the changes im speachless. ive only recently started sw, after a childhood of always being over weight and having my son ive decided its time to do something about it. i must ask tho if u dont mind... was ur weight loss solely because of sw or was it combined with a gym membership or just general excercise?
Thanks all of you :)
Miss mooey it was solely SW! I have never been in a gym in my life and the only body magic I did was walking and looking after my 2 girls, pushing a double buggy around lol! Well done on taking the plunge, it's the hardest part joining, I was terrified about joining, I almost didn't go and my friend came and picked me up so I had no choice, best thing I ever did was walk through those doors xx

im doing it from home for now as ive got my head around the plans and i have family who are memebers that are willing to help and my first weeks been good! only had 1 day that i went over by 1syn due to not knowin oj was so high in syns.
its great to hear it was all sw! i live on a military base in the middle of no where and my OH has just shown me a good trail (nearly 2 miles) to walk with our son and dog so gonna try keep that up too every other day and hopefully see some kind of waist line soon lol
im glad u managed to reach tour target and from this forum it looks like alot of others are inspired by ur acheivements as am i!
theres something else i would lie to ask tho and thats about loose skin? im afraid if i loose the weight i want to il be left with sagging skin

Back