Before and afters!

im doing it from home for now as ive got my head around the plans and i have family who are memebers that are willing to help and my first weeks been good! only had 1 day that i went over by 1syn due to not knowin oj was so high in syns. its great to hear it was all sw! i live on a military base in the middle of no where and my OH has just shown me a good trail (nearly 2 miles) to walk with our son and dog so gonna try keep that up too every other day and hopefully see some kind of waist line soon lol im glad u managed to reach tour target and from this forum it looks like alot of others are inspired by ur acheivements as am i! theres something else i would lie to ask tho and thats about loose skin? im afraid if i loose the weight i want to il be left with sagging skin
You sound really motivated! The trail sounds fab, will be great body magic! Loose skin was an issue for me, I had a full body lift operation in April last year and it was the best thing I've ever done, majority of my loose skin was my stomach, I do have loose skin on legs and arms but over the time of being at target they have improved drastically and I can live with it! My stomach was a different ball game, my surgeon removed half a stone of skin during operation xx

its been a long time coming and ive had enough of gettin out of breathe wen i take my son to the park, hes nearly 2 and gettin to the really over energetic stage and ide like to keep up with him... so hes my motivation.
thank you for answering my questions... i think il just keep looking at ur before and after pics for more insperation until i hav my own lol
:)

its been a long time coming and ive had enough of gettin out of breathe wen i take my son to the park, hes nearly 2 and gettin to the really over energetic stage and ide like to keep up with him... so hes my motivation. thank you for answering my questions... i think il just keep looking at ur before and after pics for more insperation until i hav my own lol :)
My girls were the reason for me too!! They were full of energy and I just couldn't do it, so they were my inspiration, no better inspiration then your little boy xxxx

You look amazing. Well done. I bet it has made such a massive difference to your life. I haven't been slim in years and feeling extremely determined now. I am sick of hating my body.

Oh my gosh! You've just made me believe that it is possible to lose a massive amount of weight and look like you've always been stunning. People always tell me that 'you were obviously meant to be big' or 'but you just wouldn't look like you if you were skinny' but you just show that it's possibly to reach any target that you want. You were very pretty before mind! I have 11st 7lb to loose, so sometimes it seems soooo far away. Been on slimming world 2 weeks and have lost 14.5lbs so going in the right direction. A couple of questions though. Were you extremely strict? Or did you allow yourself Syns? Did you eat loads of supefree foods? Or did you manage to lose weight on free foods and healthy extras? Thank you so much for posting these, you've really inspired me :) :) well done you!!

Oh my gosh! You've just made me believe that it is possible to lose a massive amount of weight and look like you've always been stunning. People always tell me that 'you were obviously meant to be big' or 'but you just wouldn't look like you if you were skinny' but you just show that it's possibly to reach any target that you want. You were very pretty before mind! I have 11st 7lb to loose, so sometimes it seems soooo far away. Been on slimming world 2 weeks and have lost 14.5lbs so going in the right direction. A couple of questions though. Were you extremely strict? Or did you allow yourself Syns? Did you eat loads of supefree foods? Or did you manage to lose weight on free foods and healthy extras? Thank you so much for posting these, you've really inspired me :) :) well done you!!
Hello charli and thank you so much for your lovely comment! When I was reading through what you had wrote and couldn't believe what you said people say to you as it brought back so many memories of my family and friends saying the exact same thing, I wouldn't be Jess if I was skinny! But now they all say they can't remember me when I was big and it's like I'm me now and have always been this way! The old Jess is just a distant memory, have never felt more me in my life!! I must admit to you that I was very strict with my syns, I allowed myself possibly around 1 or 2 a day and that was little things like if I was frying my mushrooms I would add a little bit of butter or a teaspoon of ketchup! I know that syns are part of the plan and my consultant used to go mad at me for not having them but for me I couldn't sit and have 4 Jaffa cakes, I would have eaten the entire roll and then thought oh well I had them so I may aswell have this bag of sharer crisps!! To cut them out completely for me was the only way and it worked, I just filled up on superfree! From the day I started group to the day I reached target without missing one week I had no gains and 2 stay the sames, when I reached target I had to allow syns to stop myself from losing and now know exactly what I can and can't have, don't ever let anyone tell you that you won't be you if you lose weight, you are you when you are happy and if doing this is going to make you happy then you are doing it for all the right reasons! Well done on so far an amazing loss and in only 2 weeks!! You are amazing and don't ever be told anything different :) I'm always here for a chat and nothing is unachievable if you want it enough, Jess xxxx

Woooow! I just found your tummy tuck thread. That's incredible. You look so tiny. Did your wound heal up properly? So, do you think I should cut down on my syns then? I'm having 15 a day. But I'd rather be harsher if it meant the weight coming off quicker? Also, I had a big bowl of pasta lastnight and then felt really guilty. Even though pasta is free on a green day, did you find you didn't loose much if you ate it? How much pasta can be free really? ... Haha sorry asking you lots of questions like you're my SW consultant. It's just so nice to see someone that has started at the same kind of point I was and knows what I'll be going through. Total thinspiration :) x

Woooow! I just found your tummy tuck thread. That's incredible. You look so tiny. Did your wound heal up properly? So, do you think I should cut down on my syns then? I'm having 15 a day. But I'd rather be harsher if it meant the weight coming off quicker? Also, I had a big bowl of pasta lastnight and then felt really guilty. Even though pasta is free on a green day, did you find you didn't loose much if you ate it? How much pasta can be free really? ... Haha sorry asking you lots of questions like you're my SW consultant. It's just so nice to see someone that has started at the same kind of point I was and knows what I'll be going through. Total thinspiration :) x
Don't be daft I don't mind answering your questions!! My wound is all healed now it's great I'm so happy with the results! I think if the weight is coming off which it clearly is you should stick to what you're doing, syns are there for a reason, maybe the more you lose you can cut back on your syns to speed things up again, if you cut back now you'll be stuck nearer the end of your journey if that makes sense?! I used to eat huge amounts of pasta when I was losing and it never stopped me losing but as I got smaller I did have to make portions smaller, not just cos i was too full but to help the weight loss, I know slimming world say it's free but if I sat now and ate a whole bag of cooked pasta i would gain! There has to be some limitations! And aslong as you're sensible in your choices those numbers on the scales will keep going down! Xx

I know I'm repeating what others have already said but this story is fantastic!! I've joined this forum today and instantly become obsessed but seeing your journey has taken it up a notch! Seriously inspiring! Well done!! You must be sooooo proud! Xx

I know I'm repeating what others have already said but this story is fantastic!! I've joined this forum today and instantly become obsessed but seeing your journey has taken it up a notch! Seriously inspiring! Well done!! You must be sooooo proud! Xx
Thank you lizzie! Xxx

I know this is from over a year ago but I heart your before and after pictures- it makes you see it really is possible x

Happy new year to everyone!! Found some oldies and newies of me so thought I'd add them xxx

Hi Jessikah, came across your thread again and just have to say you look bloody amazing!! genuinely feel overwhelmed when i look at your pictures. we are around the same age so i can relate to you so much! i went to sw group for about 6 months then got lost motivation and stopped going as i was feeling alot better about myself after loosing 1lb shy of 4stone and have mantined up until xmas but possibly put a couple of lbs on. Had to message you because you truly are an inspiration, i have just resorted to joining the drastic diet of cambridge weight plan and on my 2nd week and seeing your thread has made me realise i dont need to! its ridiculous, why starve when i can eat myself thin at slimming world lol.

Im glad you listened to yourself when people told you to stop loosing weight or that you wouldnt be you if you werent big seems crazy! i am 4 + stne away frm my goal weight but in good proportion so people think i have maybe 1 or 2 to lose and my friend said to me "you wouldnt look right being really small" a couple of others have said you suit having chubby cheeks and if you were a size 8-10 youd probably have a lolly pop head because your not meant to be that small! and these are people that dont even knw me that well! so irritating!

again a massive congrats! you seem like such a lovely person inside and out!! i imagine keeping up with these replys are almost like a full time job lol! loving the fry light add aswell :) take care xxxx

Hi Jessikah, came across your thread again and just have to say you look bloody amazing!! genuinely feel overwhelmed when i look at your pictures. we are around the same age so i can relate to you so much! i went to sw group for about 6 months then got lost motivation and stopped going as i was feeling alot better about myself after loosing 1lb shy of 4stone and have mantined up until xmas but possibly put a couple of lbs on. Had to message you because you truly are an inspiration, i have just resorted to joining the drastic diet of cambridge weight plan and on my 2nd week and seeing your thread has made me realise i dont need to! its ridiculous, why starve when i can eat myself thin at slimming world lol. Im glad you listened to yourself when people told you to stop loosing weight or that you wouldnt be you if you werent big seems crazy! i am 4 + stne away frm my goal weight but in good proportion so people think i have maybe 1 or 2 to lose and my friend said to me "you wouldnt look right being really small" a couple of others have said you suit having chubby cheeks and if you were a size 8-10 youd probably have a lolly pop head because your not meant to be that small! and these are people that dont even knw me that well! so irritating! again a massive congrats! you seem like such a lovely person inside and out!! i imagine keeping up with these replys are almost like a full time job lol! loving the fry light add aswell :) take care xxxx
Hello blue dress! Thank you so much for your lovely compliment and I'm so glad you're not going to do Cambridge anymore!! Stick with what works and what is good for you! Don't listen to people and do what you feel is right, nobody is 'meant' to be big and you will be yourself when you feel happy with the way you look and are confident about yourself. I never thought I would ever feel confident with myself, it seemed unachievable. Well done on your loss so far and all the luck in the world with the rest of your weightloss journey! I'm always about to chat and love to hear about other people's journeys and share mine, in my opinion that's what slimming world is all about, the never ending support, people don't get enough credit for how hard it is to lose weight but surrounding yourself with people who care and understand is part of the success I think! Take care of yourself and again thank you so much for the lovely things you said xxxx

Back