Before and afters!

im loving excersise, haven't done any since the Thursday before Christmas though so it's gonna hurt when I start again this Thursday lol. Kids sure do take a lot of running about after! I don't have any yet :) saw someone mention you in a magazine, are u in the latest mag then? X

My story hasn't been in the mag yet but apparently I'm going to be at some point! Was in the mag in an advert as Frylight asked me to be the face of the company so I'm in a few different magazines in adverts looking like an angel lol!! X

Attachments

• image-3752454149.jpg
    image-3752454149.jpg
    163.2 KB · Views: 320
  • image-2617301516.jpg
    image-2617301516.jpg
    230.7 KB · Views: 305
Jessikahlashes - you are super mum losing all that weight with 2 young kids!

Did you find that having kids also helped put the weight on in the first place? I had a baby last year but also have an 8yo and I put on more weight after his birth with just basically not looking after myself and eating whenever, having 2 is hard let alone 2 young ones. How did you manage meal wise? Did you have to cook seperate from the kids? Sorry i'm asking you loads of questions hun, i'm just totally in awe of how well you have done.

My main difference with this weight loss compared to my last is I now have 2 kids to look after rather than 1, and i'm already realising how much of a struggle I have ahead of me. Life is pretty stressful, dont want the weight loss to be more stress, then again, maybe i'll be happier with some weight gone!?

xxxxxx

Jessikahlashes - you are super mum losing all that weight with 2 young kids!

Did you find that having kids also helped put the weight on in the first place? I had a baby last year but also have an 8yo and I put on more weight after his birth with just basically not looking after myself and eating whenever, having 2 is hard let alone 2 young ones. How did you manage meal wise? Did you have to cook seperate from the kids? Sorry i'm asking you loads of questions hun, i'm just totally in awe of how well you have done.

My main difference with this weight loss compared to my last is I now have 2 kids to look after rather than 1, and i'm already realising how much of a struggle I have ahead of me. Life is pretty stressful, dont want the weight loss to be more stress, then again, maybe i'll be happier with some weight gone!?

xxxxxx

Thanks everyone! :D having 2 babies definitely didn't help with the weight but my weight has been an issue for my whole life, when I was 6 I was overweight, at 10 years old I used to have to visit a dietician weekly, at 11 joined my first weightloss class with rosemary conelly and my mum was my support, then when I was 12 my mum passed away and as amazing as my dad was at playing mum and dad, big portions, takeaways and microwave meals became the norm, I was 17 and a half stone when I fell pregnant, then after my first baby I was 19 stone, then 5 months later I fell pregnant again, then after 2nd daughter arrived I was 21 and a half stone at 21 years old and I just thought if ever there was a time to conquer my battle with my weight it was now, because when I was losing the girls were so little they didn't really eat the same but now at 3 and 4 they love all the meals I cook, It's a whole family change for us, before SW the girls would eat a lot of smiley faces and rubbish but now they love veg and happily eat what I cook for me my partner and them. Xxxxx

Wow! Utterly amazing and inspirational! Having 6 stone to lose and 3 children under 3 I always feel as though it is too big a task so I give up.....you are a true inspiration and your sorry inspires me to stay on track though the ups and downs. Thank you for sharing. X

My story hasn't been in the mag yet but apparently I'm going to be at some point! Was in the mag in an advert as Frylight asked me to be the face of the company so I'm in a few different magazines in adverts looking like an angel lol!! X

Love love love this. Congrats sweetie. xx

You've done the best thing not just for yourself, but your kids are gonna grow up healthy eaters and with no weight problems and a healthy attitude to food. They will thank you for that when they're grown up I'm sure :) x

WOW! You look amazing well done!!! Not just for the weightloss but everything iv just read, An inspiration xx

This is fabulous! Well done xx

Ah well done hun, that is amazing. Inspiration for many including me :)

Wow that's great!! I've got 2 young boys I run around after so hopefully will help me :)
Do you mind if I ask but do you have any loose skin as you haven't done exercise? You look amazing but I worry about loose skin! Xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Wow that's great!! I've got 2 young boys I run around after so hopefully will help me :)
Do you mind if I ask but do you have any loose skin as you haven't done exercise? You look amazing but I worry about loose skin! Xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Of course I don't mind you asking! I do have loose skin and I'm actually having a full body lift this year xx

Back