Before and afters!

Thanks for that its given me a few ideas. And I'm exactly the sane once I start eatin things like biscuits and chocolate I dnt stop so I am going to stay well away from those lol xx

Oh jess!! I see your a local lass!! Ha ha! Although from South Shields x

Currently 16st. 1.5lbs

Thanks rochelle so glad I've spurred you on, it's all worth it in the end, just remember why you started! And yes nina not far at all, OH is from South Shields! Xx

Looking brilliant!! I cant wait to be at target and I hope I look half as good as you

*****! You look amazing! You have done so incredibly well! Well done you!! Be proud of yourself everyday ;-) xx

Holy Crap!! How amazing are you!! Well done!

Fabulous loss, you look great. :)

I'm sitting open mouthed! You are so inspirational!!! X

wow, well done you have definatly made me want to do this!! i started yesterday x

This thread has been great to keep me on track, well done everyone ihope to be able to post in the future

Wow you look amazing! Well done that is a fantastic achievement! This has given me the inspiration to join sw and give it 100% in the new year thank you :) xxx

hi.. as you say in Englans: BLIMEY!!!!! you are truly amazing! and very well done for keeping up with your efforts.
I would love to lose 4.5st, so trust me, as all the other members have said, seeing your results is more than a kick up the back side!!!!
can I just ask one question, if you don't mind: how was your skin after all that weight loss? I did SW before and lost around 2.5st, so it was not too bad, but now I have double that to lose, and I am worried skin will be hanging from everywhere...
Once again, you look fantastic and thanks for sharing with us!!
J.xxx

Back