Before and afters!

Thanks so much ladies. I am home from hospital after my lower body lift. I am one week post op today!! X

Hey hun
Hope you are feeling better after your op. Hope to see pics xxx

Wow! How did it go? x

Ooo how you feeling?? Xx

Hey hun
Hope you are feeling better after your op. Hope to see pics xxx

Thank you girls, I feel well considering! It's going to be a hard couple of weeks but feel like I'm getting stronger each day, I'm 8 days post op today. Will pop a couple of pics on for u guys, before and afters, I just miss sleeping as I sleep amazing from 11 till 2 and then I'm awake attempting to sleep until I eventually give up at 7 and have my pain meds, my back and bum are incredibly sore especially where my incision is just above my bottom like in my bum crack haha, sorry TMI!!! Also I'm so swollen, weighing up on the scales which is depressing, my thighs if I touch them ripple like a water bed, totally full of fluid!! They are huge. I'm still walking like a 90 year old, bent over lol, will post the pics now, hope you're all doing lovely. Xx

Attachments

• image-1320826939.jpg
    image-1320826939.jpg
    407.6 KB · Views: 479
  • image-3196553542.jpg
    image-3196553542.jpg
    465.5 KB · Views: 485
  • image-988470932.jpg
    image-988470932.jpg
    528.2 KB · Views: 489
  • image-1255391586.jpg
    image-1255391586.jpg
    453.5 KB · Views: 481
Eeek! I can't begin to imagine the pain you must be in! But what a result! You look fabulous already! :) you must be so pleased xxxxx

Brilliant. Please do some photos of your back too. I'm waiting for my plastics consult and think lower body lift is what I need. My bum hangs really low and in ripples !

Brilliant. Please do some photos of your back too. I'm waiting for my plastics consult and think lower body lift is what I need. My bum hangs really low and in ripples !

I have one but it's a bit bloody and brutal so didn't put it on! When my dressing is off il definitely put one on xx

Aw hun hope you feel better soon! You look fab! :)

Btw...How long did you have to wait for the surgery? I'm jumping the gun a bit but I know it's something I will have to face when I get to target.

Well done again x

Aw hun hope you feel better soon! You look fab! :)

Btw...How long did you have to wait for the surgery? I'm jumping the gun a bit but I know it's something I will have to face when I get to target.

Well done again x

Thank you, it was around 6 months from the day I first went to gp to the actual op xxx

Omg thats amazing! As much as I could do with one I really don't think I could do it but fair play to you and you are a lot younger than me so will get more benefit from it. Well Done and keep us updated with pics xxx

Thanks emsie, will do, back at hospital today for dressing change xx

I stumbled across this thread & just wanted to say wow! Not only do you look amazing & you can already see results from your surgery but you come across as such a lovely person. Thank you for sharing your journey & I wish you all the best with your recovery xo

Sent from ARCHOS tablet :)

I stumbled across this thread & just wanted to say wow! Not only do you look amazing & you can already see results from your surgery but you come across as such a lovely person. Thank you for sharing your journey & I wish you all the best with your recovery xo

Sent from ARCHOS tablet :)

Mama bear that is so lovely of you, thank you so much xx

Just popping my before and afters photos here as I have had a few people ask to see them and not sure where to post :) xx

Wow, what an incredible journey you've been on! Your weight loss has not only been a major achievement but has been so inspirational to so many other people on this site. The surgery is just another step you've taken and I think it shows your strength and determination to get where you want to be. So a massive well done to you :patback: I hope you have a speedy recovery.

Wow, what an incredible journey you've been on! Your weight loss has not only been a major achievement but has been so inspirational to so many other people on this site. The surgery is just another step you've taken and I think it shows your strength and determination to get where you want to be. So a massive well done to you :patback: I hope you have a speedy recovery.

Thank you that's so lovely, if I can inspire just one person then I feel great xxx

hows the healing going hun? hope youre ok :)

Thank you girls, I feel well considering! It's going to be a hard couple of weeks but feel like I'm getting stronger each day, I'm 8 days post op today. Will pop a couple of pics on for u guys, before and afters, I just miss sleeping as I sleep amazing from 11 till 2 and then I'm awake attempting to sleep until I eventually give up at 7 and have my pain meds, my back and bum are incredibly sore especially where my incision is just above my bottom like in my bum crack haha, sorry TMI!!! Also I'm so swollen, weighing up on the scales which is depressing, my thighs if I touch them ripple like a water bed, totally full of fluid!! They are huge. I'm still walking like a 90 year old, bent over lol, will post the pics now, hope you're all doing lovely. Xx

The pics are fab Hun, look how tiny your waist is now :)
Get well soon.
Youre such an inspiration xxxx

Back