Before and afters!

Looking good! X

Anything gentle with healing properties. Emu oil is good for skin healing, I used that for a while, it's a funny smell but nothing offensive and it has lots of benefits for the skin. Xx

Can I butt in & ask if a cream like this would be good for using after a c-section? xo

Just popping my before and afters photos here as I have had a few people ask to see them and not sure where to post :) xx

Wow what amazing results!!! Well done you and thank you for the inspiring photos!! X

Woah! Thank you so much for sharing your story! You look absolutely incredible and should be so proud of yourself for all your hard work and dedication :)

I too am in my twenties with a lot to lose, 4st down and counting with loads more to go but I know if ever I feel like giving up il remember your pics and that'll spur me on! I'm totally blown away and you've shown us all how achievable it is :)

Hope you are healing well :)

Dawn

Woah! Thank you so much for sharing your story! You look absolutely incredible and should be so proud of yourself for all your hard work and dedication :)

I too am in my twenties with a lot to lose, 4st down and counting with loads more to go but I know if ever I feel like giving up il remember your pics and that'll spur me on! I'm totally blown away and you've shown us all how achievable it is :)

Hope you are healing well :)

Dawn

Thanks so much dawn and wishing you all the luck in the world along your journey and a huge well done on the 4 stone loss so far!! I'm having abit of a rubbish time but I will get there, I'm back in hospital but on the mend now xx

Get well soon. Only just looked at this thread, you have done so well, and are an inspiration

You look amazing! So inspirational!

Back