Before and afters!

Hey jess, I stumbled across your page last night. And oh wow what a journey you have been on. Well done I just hope I have half the will power you have to get to where I want to be.. U truly are amazing.!!

You are amazing... Feeling ever so unhappy right now, and just saw this thread and you've made me smile. I hope you get well soon and it's nothing serious.

xxx

Hey jess, I stumbled across your page last night. And oh wow what a journey you have been on. Well done I just hope I have half the will power you have to get to where I want to be.. U truly are amazing.!!
That's so lovely autumn, thank you so much, you can do it xxxxx
You are amazing... Feeling ever so unhappy right now, and just saw this thread and you've made me smile. I hope you get well soon and it's nothing serious.
xxx
Hello kantastik and thank you so much for the lovely comment, it's makes me smile to know I've made you smile!! Keep smiling! Xx

Just popped on to see how your getting on jess and if your starting to heal ! X

Hello autumn! I'm healed!! Feel myself again which is amazing, will pop a couple of latest pics on!! Hope you are well xxx

image-1477901362.jpg

Attachments

• image-807848990.jpg
    image-807848990.jpg
    392.5 KB · Views: 377
Wow that is looking amazing now isn't it. Glad your starting to feel yourself again.
Yes I'm well thanks. Sw is fantastic I wish I had found it before now. I have lost ten pound in 4 weeks so its great. I would of never even given it a go unless my old friend hadn't told me how well she had done. Its all good.!!
Keep well jess love reading your updates x

Wow that is looking amazing now isn't it. Glad your starting to feel yourself again.
Yes I'm well thanks. Sw is fantastic I wish I had found it before now. I have lost ten pound in 4 weeks so its great. I would of never even given it a go unless my old friend hadn't told me how well she had done. Its all good.!!
Keep well jess love reading your updates x

That's amazing well done you!! I bet you're feeling fantastic, you sound so motivated! Bet you're so glad you gave it a go! I'm glad you like to read my updates, il try not to be a stranger! :D xx

Just found you're thread. You look amazing. Congratulations.

You look spoon healthy as well your skin glows.... Your a total inspiration.

I had a rather nasty operation after having my baby and got recommended to take pure coconut oil. I started off my taking three tea spoons a day, I syn it as 1.5 or two syns each. Now I take one tea soon a day. I can't emphasise how much it has helped my body and skin, especially the scars heal.if you google coconut oil its very popular.I hope you don't mind me recommending it. X

I had a rather nasty operation after having my baby and got recommended to take pure coconut oil. I started off my taking three tea spoons a day, I syn it as 1.5 or two syns each. Now I take one tea soon a day. I can't emphasise how much it has helped my body and skin, especially the scars heal.if you google coconut oil its very popular.I hope you don't mind me recommending it. X

That's a great suggestion! Where do you get it? X

Thank you so much I will definitely look into this! Where do you buy it from? Of course I don't mind you recommending it! Thank you xx

Mine was from Amazon. Called,barleans coconut oil. its 13 pound. A full tub lasts ages. I eat it aside
I always rub off cream and oil and this ha had a huge impact on my scars. The tub I have now I have used for 5 months its still half full

X

Mine was from Amazon. Called,barleans coconut oil. its 13 pound. A full tub lasts ages. I eat it aside
I always rub off cream and oil and this ha had a huge impact on my scars. The tub I have now I have used for 5 months its still half full

X

Thanks for that! Will be ordering some and see how I go with it! Xx

No probs. Like I said ours synned but massively worth it imho x,

OMG you look amazing! People like you are so inspiring, hope I can achieve the loss you have well done x

Back