Before and afters!

I asked for a motivational success story and was pointed in the direction of this thread, have just spent ages reading it and looking through the photos - you look incredible - massive well done to you - you really are an inspiration to us all - thank you xxx

This is so lovely, thank you so much, I'm so pleased I can inspire you!! I wish you all the luck in the world, not that you need it, if you want it you can achieve it xxxx

Congratulations and Im so glad I've inspired you!!

Hello, this totally happened to me, people still do!! I had everyone in my family 'keeping an eye on me' but I just ignored it, I started to questions target weight but knew I was happy with what I was doing, I think because I made such a massive transition from 21 and a half stone people were shocked but now I've been at target for over a year all my family realise that I'm a good weight for my height and that they never should have worried!! Stick with what you're happy with, I know they worry cos they care but in the long run everyone will be happier! You're doing fab xxx
Thanks xx

You are INCREDIBLE!! So happy for you, you must be over the moon with yourself!!! CONGRATS, you radiate confidence in those 'after' photos :) xxx

Wow, Wow, Wow! I have 2 stone to lose and if you can lose the weight you did, I can certainly do it. What an inspiration!

you are absolutely fantastic!!!
I actually got a bit emotional looking at your photos.
I really hope I can be like you.

Thank you so much for posting.

Kate xx

Ruddy amazing, such an inspiration :)

Wow!!! What inspiration!!! Beautiful!!

Hello autumn, things going great, I've just moved into new house so been a tad manic over here!! Going to SW ball next month as my consultants guest so sooo excited for that. I'm all healed and feeling great! How's everything with you? Xxx

Hey jess things are good thank u. Not long come back off holiday. (only put 2lb on, and that came off week after!) had my daughters 15th birthday. Now planning for Christmas. Gosh it soon comes around.
Glad you have healed well and wow bet your excited about the ball aren't you.? Have you thought about becoming a consultant yourself.? I know it can be quite demanding. And when we have busy lives it can be hard.
You will have to take photos at the ball. Bet you are dress shopping aren't you trying to find something nice.?
Where is the ball.?
Have a lovely time. And let us know how it was x

Back