Before and during piccies

u look great well done :D

inspirational and STUNNING! You are really gorgeous-looking. Well done!

** wolf whistles ** - you look amazing CP - thanks for posting xxx

Wow hun, you look amazing. Well done on your achievement so far and I know you wont have any trouble getting to your target. Its an inspiration to everyone that you can achieve your dreams of losing weight. Congratulations and once again well done. xx

Just to say another massive thank you to all your kind words. I sat and showed my hubby all of your responses last night (with huge tears in my eyes) and he was amazed at what a lovely bunch of people you all are.

Every single one of you has made a stranger feel very special........ that makes you very very special people

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Oh my goodness, you look absolutely amazing! That is such a fantastic achievement and you should be incredibly proud.

Thanks so much for sharing your pics. xx

What a stunner you are hun, congratulations on your achievement and transforming your life. You are a star and an insperation to us all.

ps. love the dress too, you would grace the pages of any magazine. xxx:D:D:D:D

Oh my gosh.. Well done you! You look absolutely fab. Well done... Your smile show's just how proud you are of yourself & so you should be! Love the dress too.xx

[FONT=&quot]Cocktailpricess, for first time I saw your pictures five months ago when they were in your profile album and since then you are my inspiration. Now you have lost more weight and look really great. Thank you for posting your new picture and inspired me again. Be happy! [/FONT]

772491657bb39abe9b27944d28566ced.gif

Well done, that is an awesome achievement!!! You look great! Much healthier and definitely younger :)

Thank you for being such an inspiration. A picture paints a thousand words and your photos prove that!

Wow! I've only just seen this thread but wow! You are amazing and so inspirational. Keep up the good work, you're gorgeous x

Hi, just noticed this thread and so glad I did......you are absolutely stunning and have done so, so well to shed 6 stone!! I only have admiration for you. Personally I have lost just over 1 stone and have another 6/7 to go and sometimes feel like i'll never get there but you are living proof that it can be done!

You are amazing and your OH is a lucky guy...lol..x

Thanks again, girlies! I thought this thread was long gone, and you went and put a big smile on my face AGAIN

Hayley- I promise, both are me!
Linz- Exactly! If I can do this, so can you- it feels like such a long way at first, but concentrate on small milestones and before you know it, your target is looking like a real possibility

Good luck all, and thanks again

xxx

Back