Before and now pics! Love it!

wannabslim

Gold Member
Have posted this on "before and after pics" as well, but as I'm doing CD and often people forget to visit the other thread, I thought I would pop it on here! This is me pre-diet vs. me last night! I can't believe I have lost that much weight, think I am now starting to get to grips with my body image thanks to this! - my bf did it for me to encourage me as an incentive to lose a bit more! Bless him :) think you'll agree the difference is quite scary, who would have thought losing 24lbs could make that much difference!! xx
:eek:
684d1176679991-before-after-photo-thread-inspiration-before-now.jpg

Attachments

• before and now.jpg
    before and now.jpg
    19.4 KB · Views: 56
Oh my god.....
How fab do u look!!!??!!!
I hope u can notice such a difference when i am 2 stone lighter!
You look really good, and i love your hair!!!
jo xx:cool:

wow wannabeslim u look amazing:D

Thanks all! - Jody, only got my hair done on thurs, its a bit extreme for me- couldnt be any blonder if I tried, whereas normally I aim for natural looking highlights! LMAO! Plus its really short! But I think its ok now that i've lost a bit of weight, i can just about carry it off xx

:) You look fabulous. Well done!

Your hair is cool..... i wish i could get my blond as blond as that!!
Sorry, we have gone a bit off the subject of dieting haha!!:p

I get weighed tonight!!! woohoo!! cant wait! xx

Wow you look fantastic!!

I'm also a huge fan of the hair style!! I can see in weeks to come us miniminers are all going to get the same one and it will be affectionatly refered to as the 'wannabeslim' look..

Hmm.. I'm almost tempted to print of your picture and march down to my hairdressers and get it done..

You look amazing. Well done!! xx

hahahah me too, I WANT COOL HAIR !!!!!!!!!:cool:
hmmm wannabslim u look fab mate
v young and beautiful
keep going hun!!!
nat xxx
hey we could call the style 'the min'
well posh had the pob..................

WOW, 24lbs? You look GORGEOUS!!! I love your lighter hair colour too. How much more do u want to lose? coz I'd LOVE to be as slim as u look now!
xxxxxsharon

:wow: :wow: :wow:

ya look amazing babe, i know i was tellin ya the other day but u look fab, and ur hair really suits u :)

good luck with ss'in today

love ya xx

Back