Before and now!

Caroline82

Just worked out how to put 2 pics side by side so here are a couple of pics of me before sw and now - 14 weeks later and 26.5lbs slimmer! In the first pics I was 12st 9.5lbs and in the second I am 10st 11lbs x

fat1-111.jpg

before1.jpg

Wow, what a change! Well done! :)

You look brilliant! Well done!

What size where you when you started your journey and what size are you now?

Thanks everyone! xx

Claire I was a size 14/16 when I started and I am now a comfortable size 12. I feel like a different person and find that I have more energy and am less tired, even when the kids are up at 5am! xxx

Thanks everyone! xx

Claire I was a size 14/16 when I started and I am now a comfortable size 12. I feel like a different person and find that I have more energy and am less tired, even when the kids are up at 5am! xxx

Thanks my highest recorded weight was 12 stone 9 I am now down to 11 stone 4.5 pounds ultimately hoping to get down to 10 stone! Seeing how brilliant you look is a huge inspiration - did u do alot of exercise as well as following the plan?

Thanks my highest recorded weight was 12 stone 9 I am now down to 11 stone 4.5 pounds ultimately hoping to get down to 10 stone! Seeing how brilliant you look is a huge inspiration - did u do alot of exercise as well as following the plan?

I go swimming on a Monday, when I first started I could only manage 16 lengths but I now do about 50. I do Zumba Wed & Fri and absolutely love it! I would go more if I had the time and could afford it. I definately think that Zumba has aided my loss and given me a waist for the first time in years!

Well done on your weight loss so far hun, I wish you every success in the rest of your journey. I was going for 10st 7lbs but I've lowered my target to 10st now. Thats what I was 6 years ago before I go pregnant with my son xxx

I go swimming on a Monday, when I first started I could only manage 16 lengths but I now do about 50. I do Zumba Wed & Fri and absolutely love it! I would go more if I had the time and could afford it. I definately think that Zumba has aided my loss and given me a waist for the first time in years!

Well done on your weight loss so far hun, I wish you every success in the rest of your journey. I was going for 10st 7lbs but I've lowered my target to 10st now. Thats what I was 6 years ago before I go pregnant with my son xxx

Thank you! Good luck for the final part of your journey and the really hard part maintanence! :)

What an amazing difference!! Well done you x
ps - Are you at the Take That concert in the stadium pic? If so, was it good? I'm going in July (excited!)

What an amazing difference!! Well done you x
ps - Are you at the Take That concert in the stadium pic? If so, was it good? I'm going in July (excited!)

Thanks! Yeah I was at Take That in Manchester on Tuesday. It was AMAZING!!!!!! Had one of the best nights of my life!!!! Would love to go again! Have a fantastic time in July, Im sure you will :D:D xxx

wow! WELL DONE!! i have a photo of myself 10 years ago! i look at that and want to be that again! i have a before and after but it is the opposite way around haha !

Wow, and only 14weeks between each photo? Thats amazing!!! Well done x x x

Back