"Before" Photies!

Mrs Pink

Banned
Boy are you guys in for a treat ....:D I took lots of photos of myself yesterday in my UNDERWEAR.... Huge black sloggi Fat Bum pants and a bra which is scarce able to contain my heaving bosoms ... with nearly 9 stones to lose, it ain't pretty!! :eek:
I love looking at the before and after pictures but I always find myself wishing I could get a BETTER look at the changes in peoples bodies!
I'll be keeping the pics secret until I lose my weight then I will have a great "reveal"!
So come on guys - who else is going to be mad bad and brave enough to do the same??

Yep! Me! lol I even have some ghastly naked ones with bits hidden LMAO what a sight! I also took some in my sponge bob square pants, because they are fit to burst and show every lump and bump. I have about 10 really really horrible fat photos of me, and when ive lost about 10 stone ill put them on display everywhere for everyone too see. Far to scared to put them on here now lol

:DHaha ..Ajax I can't WAIT to see them!
I'd put mine on my pc as a screensaver but I think I'd frighten everyone else in the office

i do have a photo that was made for me to make me look slimmer, and thats quite a reversal of psychology, it does inspire me but then when i get the before one out ( that they cropped) i just get depressed LOL.

See Yourself Slimmer photo slimming aid is who done mine. (although i do think they made me a bit too skinny)

Ill post that in a few stone!

Back