Before photo - no after photo as yet!

slimmerkay

Silver Member
Ok, I'm doing this to spur me on. I thought I would have a STS at WI today but I lost 2.5lbs. So I have renewed determination.

I going to keep updating this post and looking at this before pic and hopefully it will keep me going.

Now don't all be asking for my pink pyjamas - they aren't available LOL.

KarenBeforePhotosJun08b.jpg

KarenBeforePhotosJun08.jpg

Well done on your loss this week Kay, you will soon be adding to those pictures

They look pretty comfy ;)

Looking forward to seeing all these pic updates.

Well done again Kay for your loss so far!

Well I'm approaching my 1 stone loss mark. I can't believe I've got this far :eek:

Browsed the recipes on SW.com this week and have some lovely ideas for meals.

So feeling very positive just now. Went to docs yesterday for a check up on how I'm doing and the doc was very pleased and supportive.

May be putting some in-between pics on here sooner than I thought :D

wooohoooo well done kay! oh and i'm loving those pink pj's!!!!!!!! they look sooo comfy! xx

Firstly - muchos respect for posting your before pics. I know mine definately help me with the battle of the buldge!

Secondly -
Now don't all be asking for my pink pyjamas - they aren't available LOL.

This made me almost wet myself! Very funny lady xxx

Good idea, I wish Id taken some full length before pics! you'll have those part way ther pics on before you know it x

Well I'm very proud of myself. I printed my fav recipes and went shopping. Yesterday we had the chicken curry and today the chilli beef noodles. Both lovely :D

What I am so proud of myself for is that I (me :eek:) have started cooking things from scratch! It's a mircle LOL.

Well done on your losses so far Kay!

Just one question, how on earth is your house so tidy with 5 children? I have 1 and it looks like I've been burgled here :eek:

Looking forward to the after pictures x x x x

Well done on your losses so far Kay!

Just one question, how on earth is your house so tidy with 5 children? I have 1 and it looks like I've been burgled here :eek:

Looking forward to the after pictures x x x x

Ha ha - they have a playroom and there is a strict rule that if things venture out of there they go straight back in or go in the bin! Only baby is allowed his toys in the lounge (obviously) as you can see from the pics.

Best of luck Kay

Great thing about being in control and knowing you'll do it this time is that you don't need to worry about what you look like in the mirror because you're doing something about it and this is the last time you will see yourself this size, it's nice to look in the mirror and be proud of yourself and what you're doing.
Be proud and I can't wait to see your updates -hold onto those pyjamas when you're a skinny size 12 to remind yourself of just how far you've come

x

How old are your kids Kay? am just being nosy! XXX

Young by the look of it. 5! You must be run off your feet, no wonder you stay in your comfy jammies!

Some days I don't get out of PJ's until midday :eek:

My boys are 13, 9, 9, 5 and 1 next month.

Xander was our miracle baby as I lost twins at 18 weeks, then Ashton was stillborn at 30 weeks, then we got pregnant with Xander. All went well till 37 weeks when I developed pre-eclampsia. Whilst in hospital they were monitoring me and his heartbeat kept dropping and staying down. The reg on delivery was called and said "She's had enough babies before just break her waters now." Xander was born 53 minutes after breaking my waters :eek:

He didn't cry when he came out and I was hysterical. In the end the midwife slapped him and he cried a little. He then didn't cry for 4 days. And he's still such a sweet little darling now.

We'd like another one but with what happened I think we'd be pushing our luck.

Defo a story for him to tell his kids one day! They're both lovely names, unusual but not weird if you know what I mean. As a teacher I come across a lot of names - some are cool, others you wonder what the parents were thinking of lol! xxx

Awww thanks on the names :D

DH picked Xander. We had been disagreeing for months so once he came up with one I liked I jumped on it.

We have a Joshua, Cameron, Kieran, Christopher and (of course) Xander. Thing is all our boys have two middle names too so it's a whole lot of names in total LOL. I'm forever shouting to Kieran (or any of them really) "Josh ... Cameron ... oh whatever your name is ..."

I really like the surname for first name thing - you know like Mitchel or Preston or Benson - but DH doesn't really.

I love Joshua for a boy, thats what Id call a boy if I had one, either that or Mason. I like boys names for girls but not vice versa - i.e I like Frankie, Matty, Georgie, Ollie. Really like Maddison for girl, but dont think i could have a Maddison and a Mason - might be too complicated. xxx

Back