before photos

Dietingdon

Silver Member
Dont know if this will work, These are my awful before photos. Me at 20st 7lbs.

Attachments

• DSCI0493.jpg
    DSCI0493.jpg
    498.5 KB · Views: 289
  • DSCI0494.jpg
    DSCI0494.jpg
    498.3 KB · Views: 265
  • DSCI0495.jpg
    DSCI0495.jpg
    497.1 KB · Views: 245
And this was me when I had lost 5.5 stones on cambridge when I did it 3 years ago. Im aiming to wear this very dress over xmas. Im in the red

Attachments

• kristen 005.jpg
    kristen 005.jpg
    489.7 KB · Views: 316
i am sure you will do it again and be in that dress very soon :)

im sure u will be back in that lovely dress in no time x

i'm so sorry to tell you this hun but i don't think you will be wearing that dress at xmas.
sorry you are gonna need a new one cause with 12lb first week loss that dress is easy gonna be to big for you.
you are gonna look fab.

Aww thank you tinkerbellsmum, that would be amazing, but after my 12lb loss last week, things arent looking half as good this week

Fantastic brilliant motivation!
Well done!

Aww thank you tinkerbellsmum, that would be amazing, but after my 12lb loss last week, things arent looking half as good this week

My weight loss slowed down at the end of the 2nd week too! :cry:

tinkerbellsmum said:
sometimes the 2nd and 3rd week are lower.
chunkymonkey you have still lost 22lb in 3 weeks that is amazing

Haha. Thanks. I was just a little surprised. At the start of week 2 I was losing 1.3 pounds a day and now today is day 16, Ive lost 1.6 in 3 days. Im sure it will pick up soon!

If they only look half as good as 12lb that's 6lb!!!

Take heart.... weight doesn't leave us in a uniform manner... it happens in fits and starts, because of the way in which fat cells are depleted.
Good Luck, I just know that you're gonna be wearing that dress, waaay before Christmas!!

since you have added your pictures, its only fair that i add mine :D
me2011.jpg

and this one taken 3 weeks into CD with 24lbs loss
me22011.jpg

Dont know if this will work, These are my awful before photos. Me at 20st 7lbs.

Well done hun on posting your before pics i dont think i would be so brave and i was almost as heavy as you starting (19st 7lb).
You`re doing great hun and you`ll be in that red dress very soon.x

since you have added your pictures, its only fair that i add mine :D
me2011.jpg

and this one taken 3 weeks into CD with 24lbs loss
me22011.jpg

WHOA saxman you look great ....your face looks so different,keep it up.

I wish I had seen this topic earlier. I didn't take a 'before' photo. Luckily, I did take my measurements. Thank you for posting your photo's.

Back