Before & so far :)

Sher

Ok so I started this healthy eating lark on 25th June, weighing in at 17st 9lbs :( Today I am 14st 7lbs :D 3st 2lbs, gone forever!! Thought I would put some pics up to encourage me to keep going. I'd like to do another 3st if possible. I'm struggling a little, mind wise. I KNOW I've lost weight as the scales tell me & people are commenting on it but in my head I'm still grossly fat & feel the need to make the 'fat girl' joke in case anyone gets in 1st :confused: This losing weight stuff is harder than I thought!

The pic with me in the party hat was taken a couple of Xmas's ago, I think I was about 19.5 stone, my heaviest ever. Then me in the white tshirt is about 18 stone. The full length pic was me the other week, I've lost another 9lbs since :) The finally theres the pic of my and my hubby, taken 3 weeks ago :) Hopefully I will be back in a few months to add my skinny pics!

Sher xx

Attachments

• 261207.jpg
    261207.jpg
    170.2 KB · Views: 416
  • Shersomewhen.jpg
    Shersomewhen.jpg
    30.6 KB · Views: 406
  • SHER250910.JPG
    SHER250910.JPG
    450.5 KB · Views: 430
  • GarSher280910.jpg
    GarSher280910.jpg
    292.7 KB · Views: 440
Hey congratulations!!! That's great work! Even just from the little pic that's most recent you can see so much change in your face, you look fab!! :)
x

Thankyou very much :) xx

Well done for the weight loss so far! I hope I can do as well as you!
You can definitely tell you've lost loads. Especially in your face! :) keep it up. It's definitely worth it!

Wow - you've made amazing progress!!! Well done! Of course you'll get there - you've come this far already.

I've only just found this site but it's amazing stories like yours that are making me feel so positive about making this changes - you're an inspiration :D

swit swoo, chick....you are such an inspiration x

You can really see the difference, well done!

wow you look amazing, you look total different x

Back