Before the New Wave

Hi Nat

I have been here a few months, just not posted a great deal yet, still finding my feet. I have however read quite a few of your posts and your weight loss in 2009 is inspirational! I just want to get started with 2010 and I am hoping to lose 5 stone then.

So lets all do this together, we know we can do it!!

Still here too, Natt!

2009 was an excellent year and although I enjoyed lChristmas I never felt out of control - I will have gained a couple of pounds, but feel that this is me joining the rest of the population, as I think most people do over the festive period.

I look forward to the influx of fresh faces to boost our motivation, but love seeing the 'old' faces for the friendlship and support they have given so far

Good luck to us all!

Hi Natt,

I am one of the New Wave... I will be starting on 6th Jan. I read your sticky post and it gave me a real insight into the ethos of the SW plans. I tried it once before many years ago but didn't really understand it and didn't lose any weight so gave up. This time I am going to do it properly so fingers crossed for some good losses. Happy New Year everyone..

Hi Natt, nice to meet you! I'm a fairly new newbie!! Really enjoying the plan so far! Had 2 days of ultra indulgence, as it seems many of us humans have, but straight back on plan from 27th so as to limit damage!! I haven't weighed for 2 weeks as unable to get to class but going tomorrow so will be very interested to see what the scales say!! Congrats on your progress so far and good luck for 2010! I hope to lose 4 stone this year and would like to achieve that by next Christmas! I figured that would be realistic and achievable without having to do it too quickly, about 1lb per week or so! Look forward to sharing some more threads!X

I'm back on after disappearing!
Like you, I joined in Feb 09.. so I don't think I'm new? lol! :)

Let's make 2010 the year of success! :D xx

Hi Natt Good to see you again. Managed only to put on 1 lb over christmas so well chuffed but have been around the same weight for too long now so a proverbial kick up th bum for me now. Complete back on track other than for my birthday at end of January xx

hi squiddie, corrina here, well i have just re joined sw again, when i was doing it a few month bk i lost 33lb and thought or i can do it myself now, well what a fool i was, i have re joined, all be it not as heavy as when i first joined bt stil heavy, so now hopefully im bk on track xxx

good luck with your weight loss xxx

Hi Squiddie,
I'm neither an oldie or a newbie but would like to join everyone else in wishing you good luck for the coming year :)
Here's to 2010 and hoping we all get the losses we want :party0036:

Back