Beginner, New Member, Hi all

Hi all :), i started lt on wednesday the 24th feb, i am on day 4 now and trying really hard to stay focused:D, these shakes are really taking there toll now, but reading everyones comments really lifts my spirits knowing if i stay focused i really can do this, and i am going to try my best to reach my goal weight, i am 14.2 stone and would love to get to 11 stone, my aim is around 6 weeks but will see how i go.

I wish everyone else good luck with there diet's and well done to all those who have lost weight.

Julie

take each day as it comes and try and keep busy. I find this forum a great way to pass time and take my mind off food, especially in the evenings when i would have been tempted to nibble. good luck with your journey.

Thanks for the Replies

Thank you for your responses :)It's great to have support and hints and tips, Day 5 today and feel great to be honest, felt tired yesterday but fine today, even made the hubby and kids :family2: bacon and egg on toast for breakfast and i had my shake, was really proud of myself :D, does anyone know if its a bad thing that i only had 2 shakes yesterday, sometimes when i drink lots of water i dont feel like my shakes, but have made a planner today to tell me when i have one and im gonna start having the 3 a day.

Good luck everyone on your diets, and well done to those who have already lost.

Julie

My Goals
Get through 1 day :checkmark:
Get through 1 Week
Get through 2 Weeks
Get through 3 Weeks
Get through 4 Weeks
Get through 5 Weeks
Get through 6 Weeks
Hopefully be well on my way to goal
Enjoy my Meal out on the 9th April :candledinner:

Last edited: