• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Beginner, New Member, Hi all

Hi all :), i started lt on wednesday the 24th feb, i am on day 4 now and trying really hard to stay focused:D, these shakes are really taking there toll now, but reading everyones comments really lifts my spirits knowing if i stay focused i really can do this, and i am going to try my best to reach my goal weight, i am 14.2 stone and would love to get to 11 stone, my aim is around 6 weeks but will see how i go.

I wish everyone else good luck with there diet's and well done to all those who have lost weight.

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
take each day as it comes and try and keep busy. I find this forum a great way to pass time and take my mind off food, especially in the evenings when i would have been tempted to nibble. good luck with your journey.
Thanks for the Replies

Thank you for your responses :)It's great to have support and hints and tips, Day 5 today and feel great to be honest, felt tired yesterday but fine today, even made the hubby and kids :family2: bacon and egg on toast for breakfast and i had my shake, was really proud of myself :D, does anyone know if its a bad thing that i only had 2 shakes yesterday, sometimes when i drink lots of water i dont feel like my shakes, but have made a planner today to tell me when i have one and im gonna start having the 3 a day.

Good luck everyone on your diets, and well done to those who have already lost.

My Goals
Get through 1 day :checkmark:
Get through 1 Week
Get through 2 Weeks
Get through 3 Weeks
Get through 4 Weeks
Get through 5 Weeks
Get through 6 Weeks
Hopefully be well on my way to goal
Enjoy my Meal out on the 9th April :candledinner:

Last edited: