Beginner, New Member, Hi all

Discussion in 'Lipotrim Weekly Weigh In' started by Julie Sharkey, 27 February 2010 Social URL.

1. Julie Sharkey

Julie Sharkey Member

Hi all :), i started lt on wednesday the 24th feb, i am on day 4 now and trying really hard to stay focused:D, these shakes are really taking there toll now, but reading everyones comments really lifts my spirits knowing if i stay focused i really can do this, and i am going to try my best to reach my goal weight, i am 14.2 stone and would love to get to 11 stone, my aim is around 6 weeks but will see how i go.

I wish everyone else good luck with there diet's and well done to all those who have lost weight.

2. Avatar Matched Content

3. soon2bemotherofbride

soon2bemotherofbride Full Member

Start Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    take each day as it comes and try and keep busy. I find this forum a great way to pass time and take my mind off food, especially in the evenings when i would have been tempted to nibble. good luck with your journey.
  4. soon2Byummymummy!

soon2Byummymummy! Silver Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    slimming world
    Hi and welcome to the forum and to LT take it a day at a time and drink drink drink:) weigh in's keep you going and you will be surprised how fast the time will go. Good luck :)
  5. Julie Sharkey

Julie Sharkey Member

Thanks for the Replies

Thank you for your responses :)It's great to have support and hints and tips, Day 5 today and feel great to be honest, felt tired yesterday but fine today, even made the hubby and kids :family2: bacon and egg on toast for breakfast and i had my shake, was really proud of myself :D, does anyone know if its a bad thing that i only had 2 shakes yesterday, sometimes when i drink lots of water i dont feel like my shakes, but have made a planner today to tell me when i have one and im gonna start having the 3 a day.

Good luck everyone on your diets, and well done to those who have already lost.

My Goals
    Get through 1 day :checkmark:
    Get through 1 Week
    Get through 2 Weeks
    Get through 3 Weeks
    Get through 4 Weeks
    Get through 5 Weeks
    Get through 6 Weeks
    Hopefully be well on my way to goal
    Enjoy my Meal out on the 9th April :candledinner:

Last edited: 28 February 2010
Popular Forums
  1. is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.